"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
misterhorse2020

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by misterhorse2020 »

Hello caged folks! Joined because someone linked this forum on Reddit. Currently have 3 cages, and I am loving the sensation of being locked up. My partner is still iffy about the whole thing, but hoping my precum while he fucks me gets him to participate in the locking ritual.

Looking forward to this!
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to @misterhorse2020
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

SissyTiffany wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:09 am Hey, when i measured both it was after a hot bath while flaccid
Balls diameter too? Maybe its there where it starts?
0 x
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Hi everybody
I was on this forum a long long time ago. My wife and I have had a few go rounds with chastity but the cages never worked and we would get frustrated and give up. We have also tried to make an FLR work but when the chastity would fail that would eventually go by the wayside as well.With the New Year, I began to discuss getting a new cage, a Mature Metal Queen’s Keep. I ordered it and it came in two weeks ago. This time it looks like I nailed the sizing we have been trying it out to get me used to it. My wife is on a business trip next week and the following week she will have both keys and we will move back to an FLR structure (that is really how we work best). Really hopeful we make this work.
3 x
krikke82

Post by krikke82 »

Hi everyone
I'm wearing an open metal cage and I was already reading some posts of this site. I love it to read them.
0 x
no_escape

Post by no_escape »

Hello..
New to this, having just purchased my first cage. So far so good till the lube dries up, then a little burning on the sac.
I'm sure I'll find the answers within the Forum.
Stay locky, J.
0 x
Dagon64

Post by Dagon64 »

Hello,
My girlfriend has a chastity device and has given me a key. I am new to this, so I'm here to learn.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum, gentlemen.
Dagon64 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:41 am Hello,
My girlfriend has a chastity device and has given me a key. I am new to this, so I'm here to learn.
Interesting, we don't hear much about locked ladies here.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ARK

Post by ARK »

Dagon64 there is section for just key holders. You can give us the scoop on what Female key holders discuss.
1 x
WPS
WildMoon

Post by WildMoon »

“Hello World” from Myrtle Beach, SC. I have always been the key holder of my husband’s heart and now I am going to be the key holder of his cock! Can’t wait to see what others feel and think of their status, whether it is a key holder or the one locked in chastity!
3 x