"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
JimR

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by JimR »

Hello everyone... I am a 75 YO straight male with a super, understanding GF. Have been experimenting with various cages for past 3 years.. generally only a few hours at a time as part of foreplay. Now considering longer term continuous lock up, and freedom 2-3 times per week for an hour or so.
Particularly interested in any long term health effects from such a schedule.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum, Jim.

As long as everything fits correctly, there is little to worry about...other than your partner deciding it is better to keep you that way...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LockedGreg

Post by LockedGreg »

Hey all. I'm Greg, currently locked for my loving wife.
3 x
LockedInSteel

Post by LockedInSteel »

I'm Bryce. I've got several years in chastity - both being locked and enforcing lockups on others. I've got a custom-made Steelwerks Extreme Solid Classic Cage that locks into my circular frenum piercing, and also have a BehindBarz Hannibal 3 (in addition to the various plastic CB-line). :)
1 x
apologeticdomme

Post by apologeticdomme »

Hello-
I've ended up here through a rabbit hole from a google search on chastity devices with a catheter, which is something my locked boy has expressed an interest in.
I've been his keeper for about a year and a half - he's my 1st, I don't even know how many came before me but let's say enough. He custom built his own steel belt/thong type thing that locks in the back and front. He had made a fiberglass sheath cage that locks onto the belt, but I replaced it with a cage from Lock the Cock which we modified to fit his belt. His cock is a bit longer than average, yet his balls are quite smaller than average, so most models would simply fall off. Hence all the customization. Hoping to get some tips on this situation on here.

Happy to have found such a forum!
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

apologeticdomme wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:34 pm Hello-
I've ended up here through a rabbit hole from a google search on chastity devices with a catheter, which is something my locked boy has expressed an interest in.
I've been his keeper for about a year and a half - he's my 1st, I don't even know how many came before me but let's say enough. He custom built his own steel belt/thong type thing that locks in the back and front. He had made a fiberglass sheath cage that locks onto the belt, but I replaced it with a cage from Lock the Cock which we modified to fit his belt. His cock is a bit longer than average, yet his balls are quite smaller than average, so most models would simply fall off. Hence all the customization. Hoping to get some tips on this situation on here.

Happy to have found such a forum!
Welcome to the forum.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Thomas Kent

Post by Thomas Kent »

Hello CF world
I'm here having got hooked on Thumper's 'Denying Thumper' blog just recently. I've enjoyed reading it from the very beginnings going back 10 years and through it heard a Kink on Tap Podcast with Tom Allen. I salute Thumper and Tom as individuals who speak and write sensibly about something that does not seem very sensible at all. Why would we want to go around with our pensises locked up? God only knows, but it is definitely fun and I've been happily locked now for about 4 months. Glad to join the Forum!
0 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

Hello fellow chastity lovers.

I'm 52, she's 47 and live in the SE USA. We've been married 14 years. I have a kinky side, and she was raised a "good girl." After putting up with periodic short periods of chastity, she has now discovered things are better this way. I've tried plastic and metal chinese knockoffs, The Vice, and currently invested and just received a Mature Metal Jailbird. It was money well spent. It really does fit like a glove and lighter than many of the other cheaper metal (and even some plastic) cages.

I plan on starting a Journey story, because she is starting to take it seriously.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

@Thomas Kent Thumper and Tom Allen are mentally unbalanced weirdos, and you shouldn't listen to a single word that any of them says.
5 x
Thomas Kent

Post by Thomas Kent »

Thanks for clarifying @Tom Allen
Very helpful to understand that and it explains a lot
0 x