"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
chastityboy96

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by chastityboy96 »

Hi all, I'm a real person too. Currently learning and playing with chastity. I registered primarily because of a post on hypnosis chastity by malepet, I'm intrigued by how hypnosis can help with chastity
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

MistressRose wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:37 pm Not sure if key holders are welcome here too, but hoping so.
Absolutely, there is even a 'Keyholder Forum' which is hidden from everyone else. You should be able to see it now.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to our newest members, Cagedguest, TealCage, JulieNoted, MistressRose & chastityboy96. Thanks for your introductions.
TealCage wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:02 pm I'm riding that wave right now of not knowing the right approach.
What has worked or in some cases discovered for many of us here is to keep in mind that this is something that is very much consuming you, especially in the beginning. For her, it's just another day. Try not to overwhelm her with this. Also, make sure you treat here like the Queen she is. Example for me was, in the beginning I never liked to rub her feet. We would be on the sofa watching TV and she would pass me the lotion and drop her feet in my lap and say "would you please rub my feet?" UGH, I usually found an excuse not to. Different story now. Maybe I've developed a foot fetish but in the same scenario today I ask her if she would like her feet rubbed. This example and many others is why she has learned to like this "Chastity Thing". It's working for us both.
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:54 am ...in the beginning I never liked to rub her feet. We would be on the sofa watching TV and she would pass me the lotion and drop her feet in my lap and say "would you please rub my feet?" UGH, I usually found an excuse not to. Different story now. Maybe I've developed a foot fetish but in the same scenario today I ask her if she would like her feet rubbed. This example and many others is why she has learned to like this "Chastity Thing". It's working for us both.
I never thought I had a 'thing' for feet, but a while ago I suddenly discovered that I have started becoming aroused when rubbing Mrs. Twisted's feet. Who knew?
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
David53188

Post by David53188 »

Hello everyone. My wife, Beth, is a hotwife and we've been experimenting with different chastity devices for myself for awhile. Always looking for new ideas and advice. Thank you.
1 x
jules04

Post by jules04 »

Hi everybody

I'm Jules, a french gay faggot, I'm 18, I'm interested by chastity cages. I'm a student in scientific school and my biggest dream is to be locked.
If you got any questions about me or you are interested by myself, don't hesitate to pm me.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to all our new arrivals. It seems the stay at home situation has really bolstered our roles. It will be great if most of the new members stick around and are active.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Locmed4love
Last orgasm: May 15th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 7

Post by Locmed4love »

Hello, I am Locmed4love I started chastity after 23 years of marriage with to my first wife. We played all kinds of games and after 25 years we got divorced. My current girlfriend knew about all my secrets and excepted them with open arms. We've been together for 8 years now. We have a couple of devices steel ones cheap ones. I've had a Lori 2a but my sizing was off so it would just hurt after prolonged use the longest I was in it was 6 months.
0 x
23dick77

Post by 23dick77 »

Hello, I am a 42 year old guy from Germany introduced to chastity by a friend, and now interested to get as much information as I can get.
Thx
0 x
LauraD

Post by LauraD »

Hello World. I'm Laura, a few days before i'm 29. My husband (32yo) and i are in the lifestyle since 4 years now. i usually let him out every 1 to two months, but i decided to spice things and to become the perfect Mistress he wants me to be.
1 x