"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Chastelifexxx »

@Kex Hello and welcome to the site. I just recently heard of the "switch" terminology. I think it is great that you experience both side of the chastity experience. I think it makes you a better KH. Look forward to hearing more about your chastity experience. Don't forget to post several posts on here so your account become fully active. Once again - Welcome.
0 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

@lockod Welcome to the site. Rest assured you are not alone in the learning experience. There are lots of people on this site who can help you out. Even by reading the forums on different topics, can teach you a lot. I think it is great that you have started living out some of the fantasies of chastity. Don't hesitate to ask a question.

Don't forget to post several posts. After you post several times your account becomes fully active.
0 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

@Worrier - Welcome to the site. Oh those genies are hard to get back in the bottle after they have been released. I am so happy for you to finally be able to feel that you can start being yourself, and it sounds like you have a very supportive wife. The best way to learn is to start reading some of the different forums. They can be educational themselves. But if you have any questions, there are lots of people where with lots of experience in just about every facet of chastity. I think one of the first topics you might want to read up on is how to select your first chastity device. How to find one that best suits your wants and needs as well as your KH wife's needs.

Don't forget to post several times so that your account become fully active.

Looking forward to hearing about your new experiences. Nothing wrong with releasing genies. :)
0 x
PhSlaveforTatty

Hi there, nice to meet everybody!

Post by PhSlaveforTatty »

Hi there,

I am a pantyhose chastity slave for my Mistress Tatty. I just got into chastity literally a week ago, and I’m loving it! Still getting over the sleeping issues and constant tension but it’s been an adventure so far! My mistress and I are both huge pantyhose fetishists and love shiny pantyhose, nylon teasing, layering, pantyhose collecting, just anything pantyhose related, if that intrigues anybody here. I’m really new to this aspect of my sex life, and welcome any advice on chastity and how to improve my lifestyle with it! Started off with a metal chastity but I’m now wearing the CB6000s which for me is the best one so far! I’m not looking forward to really shrinking my manhood, just wanna improve the sensation of cumming and the fun of edging, playing with precum, cum eating, and achieving orgasms without cumming (I.e. prostate orgasm, anal toy control by my mistress, etc). I hope to meet others like me nearby and share stories! I’m from MTL. Anyways, hello to all and hope to enjoying it so far!
0 x
Hunnyb23
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Hunnyb23 »

Hello all. New member here. Wife Queen and I have toyed around with female led stuff for a few years but recently took the plunge into chastity. Started a day before Valentine's day and it's has been pretty amazing for both of us. She may or may not join up. She is not really big on any internet social engagement but is aware of all my online activities. Anywho, we are trying out different knockoff devices and for the most part have had positive results but I do have certain pinchy issues at night...so we are not quite done exploring devices, but my love does expect me to find a device workable for long term use. Questions are encouraged as I have many questions to submit as well. Anyway thanks for being here. I hope to share my experiences and get incites in return.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Once again I find myself remiss. Welcome and a big Texas "Howdy" to our five newest members.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Howdy all,

I've been reading the forums for a while and wanted to post questions or comment enough times that I finally joined.

My wife and I (mid 30s)started down this road about 2 years ago now based on a mutual interest. We've had a slow but steady growth in our interest in denying my orgasms. Definitely had a few speed bumps, mainly in me learning to let her interest grow more organically instead of me pushing... Pretty sure that last piece is a common problem though.

We use the honor system about 90% of the time right now and she saves the cage for when she really wants to deny me complete pleasure which drives me crazy. Denial times are completely up to her and she has recently started to increase them more often because she realizes she can use it for get benefits more often.

Time periods aren't anything big compared to some here but we both have fun and aren't trying to measure up to others. Currently on our longest at 2 weeks, but she has indicated that she would like to push me a bit more... Most times are a week or under though in the past.
2 x
Trepador

Post by Trepador »

Hey all.

Trepador here.
Male, married, in UK.
My wife is my keyholder and Domme.

We're embarking on our 2nd longer (than a day or 2) stint of chastity. Attempted Locktober last year and got to.about day 20 before life got in the way. Looks like nothing is getting in the way this time. Been caged for a week now during the days (nights are very painful) but stayed locked overnight with more success last night so currently around 30 hrs locked.
She let me cum today but I was locked and she used wand on me.
I'm here for advice on making this a long term success.
Feel free to say hi on fetlife, same username.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Engineer wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:16 pm mainly in me learning to let her interest grow more organically instead of me pushing... Pretty sure that last piece is a common problem though.
Yup, been there, done that. You are among friends. :lol:

Trepador wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:58 pm She let me cum today but I was locked and she used wand on me.
Good for her. . . . . and maybe good for you. 8-)

Welcome to you both.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

HOWDY and welcome to @Trepador and @Engineer. You'll find a friendly bunch and a lot if answers here.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!