"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedDaddyWolf
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by LockedDaddyWolf »

Hello all.

First off, I'm a Dom that is curious about being in chastity. I have put on a lot of weight after an accident and some medical issues. Ad to that I was desensitized by a botched circumcision as a baby (Burned 90% of the edge of my Glans with the cauterizing tool).

I've been trying to stay Self-Locked as motivation to lose weight. Also, the added mental stimulus should help me with the physical lack of stimulation. My problem is, while I am over 7" Hard, before I put on weight (about 5" now with that padding down there), I've always been a grower. Before I put on weight, I was less than 2" flaccid. Now, I turtle in. It spends more time as an innie than anything.

I've tried a lot of devices and I just keep turtling out the back. Even with the smallest "Vice" in the "Vice Mini". I have tried to avoid a piercing. One, I really don't like the idea (although I've heard it will help with being desensitized). Second, I'm on a very limited budget and just can't afford the piercing, stretching, and then a quality metal device.

Now, if I found a subby baby girl (I'm a Daddy Dom type) that wanted to keep me in chastity as part of our dynamic, I would probably go the piercing and custom cage route.

I finally broke down and created an account so I can be more active here.

I'm Bi (As a TOP only) and have been a Bull/Dom for several cuck couples. That's actually where my interest in chastity came from. In all 3 cases, the cuck was kept in chastity.
1 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

I would LOVE to know what they’re talking about!!!
I’m sure I’d be disappointed, so maybe better left in my head eh?
I’m trying to persuade T to sign up. I hope she does ....or maybe she already has - GULP!
0 x
Excited+Scared1

Shoulda said - Welcome Goddess!
You are amongst friends 😁
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome, @LockedDaddyWolf . I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know when I say that the size of your mons pubis is directly related to your weight. As you say, that can be your motivation: Changing body composition may allow you to use small devices without needing a piercing.

I have personal experience with sustainable habit change when it comes to weight loss. I don’t do that for a living, and, I can speak to what worked for me and what I think a good approach is. “Diets” are not the answer; habit modification and measuring macros is.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:16 am I would LOVE to know what they’re talking about!!!
I’m sure I’d be disappointed, so maybe better left in my head eh?
Trust me, they aren't talking about you. It's just nice for them to have a space where they can chat, and not worry about getting into a tiff later on with hubby.
:lol:
0 x
LockedDaddyWolf

Post by LockedDaddyWolf »

@Schnoff Yes, I know. And, before I gained weight, I had a couple of small devices I could stay in.

And, no, Diets don't work. At my divorce in 2007, I was almost 450 lbs. I changed my eating habits (Went low carb, cut out 95% of the sugar, low fat, high protein, lots of veggies) and started working out like crazy. Between swimming laps at the Y, doing circuit training, and a 6 am boot camp workout, I dropped 200 lbs in 18 months.

I went from a 56" waist to a 40". From a 5X shirt to an Xl.
My mile run went from 18:12 to 11:11.

Then, in 2015, my knee blew out. This is on top of many other issues I have from a major accident years ago. I still eat the same way I have since the divorce. For a while, I had to limit myself to just swimming laps, and long walks with the dog. But, the weight started pouring back on. I can't maintain the activity level I need to keep it off. In the last 5 years, I've put almost all of it back on.

Part of it is, the knee has gotten worse and so has the nerve damage from the accident. I can barely take a 10 min walk with the dog. Even then, I have to use a cane. Add to the fact that the medical bills hit hard, I had to file bankruptcy, anti-depressants de-motivating, and having to work 2 jobs just to get through this Ch13 Bankruptcy. (I have about a year left.)

I've got to do something drastic, and it's going to take more than just clean eating. I already do that. :(
0 x
Excited+Scared1

I agree Tom. Just joking - Brilliant idea, and one which can only surely help our KHs to understand us and enjoy the benefits available to them.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to @GoddessofHomebody and @LockedDaddyWolf . Godess, I will make sure to let Kitten know we have a new keyholder on the forum.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sarrays
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by sarrays »

Hi Myself and my wife are in our (very) early 40's. Married for 15 years, we are just getting started really, although we have been "playing" with orgasm control for quite a while.
0 x
There are no chaste minds. Minds copulate wherever they meet.
coilsbitch

Post by coilsbitch »

Hello all. I am a married man who has experimented with chastity off and on for many years, at least since the CB2000 was a thing. Me and my wife have gotten more serious about it recently and I ran across this site via a reddit sidebar. I have only ever used 'plastic' style devices so far but am slowly getting more interested in a metal one. At the moment my current device is a HT3 in purple (my wife's favorite color) and I have been locked 10 day so far with the goal of at least making it to Valentine's Day. Between my wife and my own never ending addiction to reading arousing content, it has been... Frustrating to say the least :)
0 x