"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @Becoming Jill
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome new peeps! :) nice to read you all here!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
pleasuremypeach

Post by pleasuremypeach »

Hello all....New to being locked up....Look forward to exploring this with my wife and chatting with like minded people.
0 x
Dontmindme

Post by Dontmindme »

Hello, im new to the site. Been bouncing around BDSM communities for a couple years. Always looking to meet new people and get different opinions on BDSM. I've been working towards being self locked for a few years. My ex-wife and I tried some Chastity play, but she never got into it. Like many other marriages, we went our separate ways. So now I'm single and trying to find myself again. Anyway, looking forward to reading and learning from all of you.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@pleasuremypeach and @Dontmindme, welcome to the friendliest chastity community on the 'net.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Dontmindme

Post by Dontmindme »

Thank you
0 x
MasterK

Post by MasterK »

Hi, Kaden here.
I am a Master, interested in starting my boy on this journey of chastity.
Ive been trying to find information on chastity but most are about FLR. I've been wanting to ask some questions and guage how I want to apply it into our existing dynamic.
While I think there are many touch points with FLR, I am interested to learn from other men enforcing chastity.

K
0 x
Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life. - S. Jeffrey.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome Kaden!

I hope you find what you're looking for here. If not from other male keyholders, then maybe from the boys here that are chaste.

I do want to mention, something I preach :) there is no one size fits all, you must do this or that and this is only for male/females. The most important thing to remember about this relationship is that each and every one is unique. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, needs and desires... Take what you learn here or from anyone and make it your own.

Good luck and nice to meet you!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
MasterK

Post by MasterK »

Ah, LadyM

Thank you for your message. In my search this past week, I stumbled across your podcasts. I found them very enlightening. Thank you very much for sharing your experience and knowledge.
1 x
Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life. - S. Jeffrey.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, Kaden. I can't think of any male doms that are active on the forum right now but there are at least 2 chaste males that have male keyholders/doms. They should be able to answer any questions that would relate strictly to a M/M relationship.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy