"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
darfaur

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by darfaur »

Hello all, myself and my Miss are relatively new to chastity having tried it on and off for a couple of years. We've tended to have more a leaning towards FLR but want to start full chastity time, and we thought we'd start with Loctober fully.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@LockedNM Sounds like you are getting what you have wanted. Enjoy!

@darfaur 31 days in 'captivity'...Great way to get started!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Welcome to the Forums @darfaur and @LockedNM. I hope y'all like it here & find what you're looking for. I've learned a lot at CF about the life & role of the chaste male, the keyholder, and chastity in general.

KBT first approached me with the possibility of male chastity on 19 June 2018 (yeah, we're still newbies); at that time if 'vanilla' had been looked up in the dictionary it would have said 'see Kitten'. He has been locked since 30 June except for cage cleanings, a couple times for chafing, and the 5 days of our anniversary trip last month when I wanted him accessable 24/7. LOCtober is on! I haven't made my decision about NOvember yet.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:09 am It isn't clear in your post, whether you are first pulling as much loose scrotum through the ring as possible- that needs to happen in order to give your nuts someplace to go.
Yes, I did pull some of my scrotum through the ring before trying to push a testicle through, not that the skin really wanted to stay. A third hand might have been helpful...

I’ve used “rubbery” o-rings as a cock ring in the past but as I recall they were more in the 2 1/8” to 2 1/4” range. I don’t recall having that much of a problem getting one on. Of course, they are much thinner and have “give” to them.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Adam44,

Are you doing this dry or lubed? Some folks say no lube, but having tried both, I find it much easier with some baby oil or aloe. There are times when "the boys" are just obstinate and do not want to go in or stay in, but with perseverance I have always managed to get them and then the penis in.
0 x
Locked Ric

Post by Locked Ric »

Hi!
I just registered on this site.
I live in Southern California. I'm retired, my wife and I have been "playing" with chastity for several years now.
I'm the one who introduced chastity to our relationship. She's still not fully on board with it.
We started with a CB6000s, have tried several others, settled on an inexpensive stainless steel unit that was made in France. (have seen some Chinese units that look just like it)
Try to get my wife "into" Locktober, she worries about keeping me locked up to long or not letting me cum enough. Hope she can play tease & denial without making me cum for the month.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Locked Ric welcome to CF. It seems like there are quite a few retired folks joining in. We are 69 and 67 and just got into chastity. Hope you can get her on board and more enthusiastic about it. Almost all of the key holders will tell her the benefits are great for them!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Locked Ric wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:47 pm Try to get my wife "into" Locktober, she worries about keeping me locked up to long or not letting me cum enough. Hope she can play tease & denial without making me cum for the month.
Welcome!

If your wife were to read the Forums, I would let her know that I haven't encountered any problems from KBT being locked long term or from him not cuming.

I've found that he becomes a lot more sensitive to my touch the longer he's locked ... and love that his entire body becomes an erogenous zone. The couple times I've unlocked him for PIV sex since the end of June were AMAZING! for both of us.
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

Hello all!
I go by Crissy and I'm a 40 year old married female. My husband of 11 years and myself decided to enter into a female lead relationship which started on the 1st of January 2018. This also included his permanent chastity. I'm very proud of how far he's come over the 280 so odd days but we still have much to learn. Hope to chat with you all soon.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Adam444 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:36 pm The problem? I can't get my testicles through the ring. It's advertised at 50mm and I've measured just over 2" across and 1 3/4" tall. I understand what I'm supposed to do, pop one ball through, then the other, followed by the penis. My little guys want to hide, although my scrotum seems reasonably relaxed. I tried about about 10 minutes at which point things became uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?
Hi, did you get this sorted?
I have the same issue, predominantly with my left testicle which refuses to go through the ring of its own volition. I solve it by using a shoelace to tie the base of my scrotum tightly so preventing the little bu**er from hiding away. Once they're both through I remove the lace and push my penis through to join them. From there it's fairly plain sailing.
0 x