"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Adam444 @lockedforfun Welcome to the forum to both of you.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@lockedforfun & @Adam444

Welcome to the Forms, I hope y'all like it here.
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Alceste

Post by Alceste »

I am a male wearer in my 50s. My key holder is a remote female friend who takes a big interest in chastity. She'd like to see all men locked up. I have been wearing my device most of the time for over 4 years, and it rarely comes off now. Why am I locked up? Because I don't have much interest in PIV sex, and I don't like the post orgasmic "drop". So instead, I float along in a heightened state, and I find I enjoy that much better. I am on other sites too, and I look forward to meeting new people here.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there and welcome to the newcomers!! :)
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Alceste Welcome to CF.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@Alceste
Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here as much as I do. KittensBoyToy and I are only a few months into chastity and still learning.
0 x
Kitten
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

Hello world

I’ve been on this board before under a different name but it’s been about two years and I couldn’t remember my sign on or password. So here I am again. This time with a child and a hornier gf. Lol. She started me wearing the cage again and put me on a denial streak. I assume this won’t be a one time thing so I am back to gather the support and share stories with others. As it’s hard to do in the “real” world since this is kinda of a niche thing. I’ve told a few people but they are like “huh that’s odd” and never mention it again. Doesn’t always work out like the fantasies. Lol
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome back, Critter! Good to hear things are going great for you and your GF is on board. Sounds like the chastity might have even been her idea this time.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Critter228 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:20 am I’ve been on this board before under a different name but it’s been about two years and I couldn’t remember my sign on or password. So here I am again. This time with a child and a hornier gf. Lol.
Welcome back to the CF world of male chastity.
I’ve told a few people but they are like “huh that’s odd” and never mention it again. Doesn’t always work out like the fantasies. Lol
Since we live in the Bible belt, I know exactly what you mean. Just last week we were in Waco, TX (Baptist town USA 🤣) for a few days and went to Magnolia Market. On the way out the greeter at the door noticed the key around my neck, committed on it, mentioned they sell decorative keys also, and proceeded to ask if my key had a special meaning ... so I told her. OMG! you could have knocked her over with a feather!!! I proceeded to say that the next time she might think twice before trying to sell their stuff ... and walked away.😂
1 x
Kitten
LockedNM

Post by LockedNM »

Hello Chastity World!
I am a very happily married 47 yo man. After many years of playing with chastity, both short and long-term, my wonderful wife (and keyholder) has agreed (let's face it, it was my idea in the first place) to keep me locked up for a long, long, and perhaps even longer time. This week, I presented her with the chain, and customized the key to fit in a locket that I gave her a few years ago. The thought of her wearing it everyday excites me very much.
I know that all the chastity sites tell you it's supposed to be all about her, but in reality, and definitely in the beginning, it's really for me. She has also seen the benefits to keeping me locked and I hope she continues to experience more positive things as we move forward.
Last night, she allowed me to unlock so that she could play with my cock a bit. After about 20 to 30 minutes, she denied my request to cum and returned me to my cage, after it calmed down, of course. I loved it and I know she did too. As I drove home from work today, a thought rushed through my head that I may never, ever be alone with my cock again. I have to admit that my little buddy grew a bit inside his cage as I thought about being controlled for a long time, and maybe, just maybe...Forever!
Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm really supposed to say here, so I guess I'll wrap it up. I hope that I may be able to contribute as a member of this forum and learn from others as well. Thanks for having me!
3 x