"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the new folks, things seem to be a little slow around here at the moment but there is plenty of info on devices and fitting, and customization too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
marissacd61

Post by marissacd61 »

Hello,

I'm a returning member of this site after a number of years away. Chastity has been an interest of mine for more than a decade. I bought and discarded a CB-6000. I used it off and on, with my longest continuous stretch being about eight days. It went out during one of my purge cycles. Several years later, I bought another one. I'm wearing it now, but it's not super comfortable. I just ordered a Holy Trainer; should have it in about a week. I hear that it's very comfortable. I hope so, because it wasn't cheap.

Thanks.

marissa
0 x
ElectricAndy

Post by ElectricAndy »

Hello!

I'm ElectricAndy. New to the forum, and I am currently 3.5 days into my first 7 days in a CBX Curve.

I've played with chastity in the past - I also have a metal cage - but never for this long. I'm loving the feeling of freedom and control I have.

Not sure what I'm going to do when I get out, but as you might have guessed from my name, I like e-stim as well. I suspect I will be using conductive rubber soon.
0 x
Crosby

Post by Crosby »

Hello,

This forum was suggested to me by the person whose key I hold, so I have joined in hopes of finding more information about enforced chastity, and how others navigate it.
0 x
fruitgems

Post by fruitgems »

Good afternoon everyone!

I have lurked on this forum before but we never really did much till recently. My SO and I have talked about chastity in the past casually (we were shopping for toys and read about it - sounds SO HOT but also so kinky), but because it seemed way out there and we didn't actually play around with it. Anyways, I know for sure he's into it and I want to surprise him for his birthday later this year, so I want to read and get some advice from you all on how to start this.

Monica
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum, Monica. Your SO is a lucky fella. There is plenty of stuff in the regular areas, and there is a 'ladies only'*** area not even visible to ordinary members if you want to get away and talk to the other ladies in private. Tom can set you up with that.

***(There is a small number of male 'KeyHolders', but I'm not aware of whether or not they ever go there.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fruitgems

Post by fruitgems »

Thanks TwistedMister! The ladies only area sounds cool and perhaps less stressful - I'll ask about that!
0 x
smallballs

Post by smallballs »

Hello. I am supposed to post here to prove I'm real. So... I'm real!

Living in Sweden. Bitter cold and dark at the moment. :)
0 x
Sundet83

Post by Sundet83 »

Hey! Just ordered a 3D-printer and I found a link somewhere stating that this forum might be the place to find some hints and maybe help to find some printable models. Excited to see if that's true:)
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome to the Forum smallballs and Sundet83.

smallballs; is your name because it's so cold? :P

Sundet83; check here as a start for a 3D discussion, http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic ... 10&t=40519
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve