"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
DickyMint

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by DickyMint »

Hi,

I'm from the UK, my wife and I have been experimenting with chastity on and off for about a year and a half.

I don't normally join forums but this one seems genuine and worth contributing to.

I look forward getting to know you all.
0 x
CZSteve

Post by CZSteve »

I've been a lurker for the most part and figured time to check in and a bit about us.

Going on 19 years of marriage with my beautiful wife.
Over the last five+ years we've jumped into quite a bit of kinky play with the Lit forum being the used forum.
I've always had kinky / submissive desires; we'll switch occasional but by nature I'm submissive and She enjoys the Dominate roll.

We're both open with each other regarding communication and trying things for the most part but still sometimes have reservations disclosing fantasies - ie; I was very tentative bring up Pegging, only to find out She has wondered about it and discovered we both enjoy it...
We're not 24/7 by any stretch - we have teenage kids and normal life routines; we'll have our play nights on weekends where She's usually the Top. I do LOVE worshiping my Wife and do as much as I can during the week.

I'll find myself fantasizing about being locked & controlled and thus end up here lurking.

About a month ago while in the midst of some Teasing text from my Wife I decided to go ahead and broach the chastity idea - started with a very cryptic text that only committed me to at least having a conversation when home.
Being impatient I gave a very direct clue of the following copied text someone else had posted:
"Hell, I'm impatient - here's a clue someone on forum posted. Only thinking for occasional play.

I love to wear my man's key around my neck. :D I get to caress it during the day and smile thinking about him at his job all locked up..."

10+ long Minutes of no response and I'm thinking hell I've gone too far this time...
Finally the following reply:
"Ah! I've been wondering if you would do that for me."

This response went straight to my core and felt like my blood was coming to a boil - I could not have been more elated... :)

Since then we've ordered a few cheap cages; have currently been wearing a cheap chrome Jail House which seems to be just the right size w/ the 40mm ring; thinking of stepping up to a Red Chili Tarantula pretty soon - hopefully I'll be able to post a question about the cage options soon given my current newbie status.

Thanks, Steve
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds like you are well on your way.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
isthisreallife

Post by isthisreallife »

Mid-40s male here, married for over 20 years. Over the summer I stumbled into chastity captions online. At first I was amused - "wow, that's a weird thing to be into, but ok" - and then later I found myself returning to check for new ones. And returning. Starting to find the whole thing really compelling. Fantasizing about being locked up. And looking for blogs to read to figure out what this was all about.

This place is terrific. I like the 'for some value of vanilla' phrase. It's right for me. I read about devices and heard from people who seemed like they were talking about their real lives and not making up fantasy stories.

SirMebane's Journey posts in particular inspired me to give this new obsession a test drive. I have, and the wife and I are a day into Locktober. We shall see how long she's willing to put up with me and this. So far she's blowing my mind- who *is* this woman and where has *she* been all these years? Amazing! :D

I've seen a few threads lately I could chime in on with information from my experience and so decided to take the plunge and quit lurking.

So, hi!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello and welcome! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Kyttenspet

Post by Kyttenspet »

Hi. I'm pet. Kytten's pet to be exact.
We've been married 13 + years, started with Domme/sub lifestyle before marriage, gave her a toe ring on our wedding night to signify my devotion to her.
Chastity has been in our life on and off the whole time. Earlier this summer Kytten had a dream about me and another lady, therefore chastity came back with a vengeance.
Locked up on 21st Aug in a CB-6000s, went almost 2 weeks while awaiting the arrival of the Holy Trainer v2s.
Into the HTv2s on 2 Sept, and released on 21 Sept for a surprise hand job (omg that was fantastic). Locked back up the next day and been locked ever since except for a 2 hour period while I was nervous about going through security so it was removed while going through to be put back on inside at the first available washroom.
So that's me ...... Hi....
0 x
tspaige

Post by tspaige »

Hi everyone, like my screen name says, my name is paige, and i am a transwoman i have been living in a d/s relationship for a little over 6 years and locked in a mature metal "watchful mistress" cage for about 18 months that is my first and only device
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow, jumped right into the Mature Metal one, huh? A lot of people tend to try several devices before they make that plunge.
0 x
tspaige

Post by tspaige »

We did a lot of research before purchasing, we knew that you get what you pay for and wanted something that accommodates extremely long term chastity the current target is at least a yearultimate goal is permanent chastity. 18 months in and i definitely feel like this is the right position for me and she is loving the completeness that this adds to our tpe flr lives. i couldn't be happier.
0 x
2quiet

Post by 2quiet »

Greetings All!

New to this lifestyle but have an enthusiastic Mistress (gulp). I am a male, 51 years, North America. Own a Holy Trainer 2 and a couple of Chinese devices. Still getting the sizing and adjustments down. Mistress likes to play with me now so I anticipate being unlocked most evenings and weekends. I know that will change with her mood...

I enjoy reading of all your exploits and experiences. There is a lot of good information here. Just now sorting through all of it...

Have a good week, everyone!
2quiet
0 x