"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Mrshummingbird

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Mrshummingbird »

So I've already done the "hello world" post and introduced myself. I would like to know how I can be invited to the keyholder thread. My lover is mrhummingbird. We've have just started chastity about a week ago and being a new key holder has left me with a lot of questions. For example, what is edging and do I really need to do that to my sweet hummingbird? Also, I've been doing a lot of research online about this stuff and there is this term called topping from the bottom. I don't understand if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Personally, I just want to have fun but it seems like a lot of people really take this stuff seriously.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Mrshummingbird wrote:So I've already done the "hello world" post and introduced myself. I would like to know how I can be invited to the keyholder thread. My lover is mrhummingbird. We've have just started chastity about a week ago and being a new key holder has left me with a lot of questions. For example, what is edging and do I really need to do that to my sweet hummingbird? Also, I've been doing a lot of research online about this stuff and there is this term called topping from the bottom. I don't understand if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Personally, I just want to have fun but it seems like a lot of people really take this stuff seriously.
I took care of it for you. Enjoy.
0 x
Mrshummingbird

Post by Mrshummingbird »

Thank you
0 x
lord

Post by lord »

My Mistress and this slave have been considering long distance chastity/keyholding, edging/orgasm denial, to complement our other long distance activities. This slave is hoping that he can find some answers to the questions he and his Mistress have about it on this Forum. Thank you for any patience you can afford. :)
0 x
lord

Post by lord »

Btw, this slave has had 2 chastity devices over the years...a CB-2000, which never seemed to get comfortable and kept getting pulled out of, and a Birdlocked, that apparently was measured a bit too large and also eventually gets pulled out of. Have considered getting one from Custom Chastity or Holy Trainer, recently, but not sold yet on whether it will be any better for the pull out problem. On the other hand, alot of people seem to like metal only cages or metal belts...but piercing is no longer an option. Hope this slave can find some insight on these and other issues in this forum. Thank you for your patience. -Nine
1 x
mattlock

Post by mattlock »

Hello, I've been fantasizing a lot about chastity before a few months ago I finally decided to give it a go and ordered my first HolyTrainer. Unfortunately, that proved to be too big, so I ordered another one, this time with smaller ring and smaller tube. But the thing is, I can still cum in both of them, so there is really no point in keeping them. (Which is a shame, since I really love the design and they were great to wear.) So until I find another, hopefully more effective device, I'd like to sell those two as soon as possible. I'll make a detailed post on this at the CF marketplace forum in a few days.
0 x
smdevil

Post by smdevil »

Hello World!

I am a real person, male, interested in the subject. I don't have much to say, pif you want to know my blood type, ask!
0 x
mrhummingbird

Post by mrhummingbird »

So this is not just my first post on this forum, its my first post on any forum of any kind. Ilive in the Peoples Republic Of China and my key holder lives in the United States , we decided to give this a tey just a week or so ago and it has already changed both our lives and opened such a vast exciting new world to both of us .
I have been fully locked in for exactly one week and I am finding it intense , wonderful, exciting and sometimes emotionally draining. It is a great comfort to know this forum is here and no i am not alone in any sense and there are answers out there to any questions i have . So for now i just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum, just for being there . Oh and my autocorrect seems to have failed, so i apoligize for my stereotype bad spelling and diction
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

lord wrote:This slave is hoping that he can find some answers to the questions he and his Mistress have about it on this Forum.

First, welcome to the forum.

Please note that unlike some other forums, we do not interact "in character" here. Women are not addresses as Goddess or Mistress, and self referential expressions such as "HER property" or "this slave" aren't really used. Rather, we try to chat as if we were all friends having a coffee together.

I'm sure you'll find some helpful information.
0 x
locked4nushen

Post by locked4nushen »

Hello world!

I don't have a really interesting story to tell about myself. I'm a married, I'm a guy, and I'm into chastity. I hope I'll think of something more interesting to say later.
0 x