"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ManagedMan

Finally Registered - Change Back Account Name?

Post by ManagedMan »

Administrators,

I originally registered as "ManagedMan" using an AOL email address. Unfortunately, after many resend attempts I discovered that AOL was rejecting emails from this domain. I was going to change the email on ManagedMan to my new provider. But since that account isn't verified, I can't seem to change the email address on it.

I couldn't find how to contact any of you. So I successfully registered this "ManagedMan2" account. But I would like to use the original "ManagedMan" name instead. Would it be possible to change my account name?

Feel free to email me at either account emails if you want verification of the issue. But remember that anything out of this domain seems to get rejected by AOL.

Thank you for your help. And sorry for the bother.

MM
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

ManagedMan - I could change your name, but I did not try to change the email. If AOL is giving you a hard time, then it might be best to just leave it alone.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

People still use AOL? In 2016?
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

Tom, if you could please make this "ManagedMan2" account to be "ManagedMan", I would be a very happy man.
To make things easier, you could just delete the existing ManagedMan account that has the evil AOL email address. That way the forum software won't complain about having two accounts with the same name.

Thank you for your help with this!
MM
0 x
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

Jasmic68 wrote:People still use AOL? In 2016?
They just keep sending me CDs! :lol: Uh, oh. Now I've dated myself.

Yeah, not using AOL anymore.
0 x
ausruraldoc

Post by ausruraldoc »

Hi all, I'm pretty fresh to this all, I am a (developing) keyholder for my long-distance boyfriend, and also a doctor, so I hope I can offer a unique take on things!
0 x
BreadBox

Post by BreadBox »

Hello all. My KH and I have learned so much from this forum.. We are still developing our style, but, after 8 months of chastity in a cb6K I am now locked in custom steel :D I am very grateful for such a venue to share knowledge and advice on a relatively niche subject. I hope I can contribute to this fine forum.
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
CuriousNewb

Post by CuriousNewb »

Hi, Complete noobie to the chastity world. I've always been slightly interested but never had a play partner. Hoping to introduce a vanilla noob at one point. Should be an interesting convo ;D
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Hello World,

I have been using chastity devices for 4 or 5 years, but up to now it's never been more than a few days or occasionally weeks. For 2016 from 1st January until 25th December I am on a strict program of increasing lockup times, with just 2 or 3 days unlocked between each session, the final session for this year will be 1st Sept to Christmas day. My other half who started very vanilla is getting increasingly into it, I'm hoping by Christmas she'll have ideas of her own. Hoping I can learn something from the forum too.
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
life-of-chastity

Post by life-of-chastity »

Hi all

This is just my initial post to introduce myself and say hello world.

I've been using chastity devices of various sorts for many years now, I'm also a bit of an avid collector of all things chastity.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and sure will get to know some of you more as times roll on.

Regards

life-of-chsatity
0 x