"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
robsleaze

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by robsleaze »

I'm Rob and just joined. I'm a 58 year old submissive gay man in a LTR where the sex disappeared years ago. I sometimes attend a Master and the plan is that in 2016 this will be once a week then later twice a week. This involves tit torture, cane, paddle flogger etc and sometimes he fucks me. We are planning to introduce bondage and we are both keen to introduce chastity. I current have a Jail Bird but it doesn't fit properly (a guy measured me but I think got confused between diameter and circumference - and was the sort of person who would not admit he could possibly be wrong. I dumped him.) Looking forward to chatting and will be in need of lots of advice! For starters - Jail Bird v Contender??
0 x
tiny little penis
Pushy1

Post by Pushy1 »

Hello all.

I have been lurking on here for a while now, sorry. I have finally taken the plunge and joined,

I am in a relationship and my partner and I occasionally use a chastity device. I am the key holder :D

I love seeing him locked up and would love to have him locked for longer, we are searching for the best fitting device so we can play for longer periods.

I'm hoping I can pick up some tips as a key-holder and learn more about chastity from the males point of view.
0 x
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

Hi Pushy1

From a mans point of view, chastity is a way of showing that we want to be committed to one person.

What a woman means when she puts a ring on her finger is what we mean when we get a KH.

johnsub
0 x
Belong to Miss Karen / femdomstel
heavyrubberslave

Post by heavyrubberslave »

Hey all

I'm known as heavyrubberslave (which is meant that I'm not a heavy rubberslave but a heavyrubber slave ;-)).

I do love the idea of being controlled when playing with my dick and when I'm allowed to cum so I love the idea of inescapable chastity devices which can be worn (almost) 24/7.

Right know I've tried (together with my gf) the Birdlocked and two Chinese knock-offs made of stainless steel. I also bought now another Chinese stainless stell knock-off with an urethral tube to try out if it would be something I could get used to for 24/7 and if it's not that easy to escape an reinsert.

You find me around the whole kinkynet I drive a tumblr blog, fetlife profile and so on. If you like to know more about me shot me a message :-).
0 x
SubmittedWillfully

Post by SubmittedWillfully »

Hello all. After many years of on and off playing with chastity (among other things), my wife surprised me New Year's Eve and requested the key.

After a few toasts and some negotiation, she has agreed to maximum lock time on my honor until we can get a device more suitable for long term wear.

My wife proceeded to order my collar (engraved dog tag and chain). She has set in her mind an official ceremony on Valentine's day.

Mistress agreed that joining here would be a good idea to get ideas, do research, meet others, and document our journey.

A very excited submissive... Glad to be a member.
0 x
Lornful

Post by Lornful »

Been a lurker for a few months and finally decided to become a member when I knew that my most important questions could be answered accurately by the members here.

Now that I've taken the first step, I look forward to being a semi-active member.

I'm a college student who has always been submissive, but have just recently found that my significant other is not only compatible, but is dominant and my future keyholder.

I'm her pet and she likens me to a shiba inu, hence the avatar.

Thanks and excited to be a part of such an interesting and knowledgeable community!
0 x
Status: Received KHD X3 Espresso, will give review after wearing for a week.
Mash2214

Post by Mash2214 »

Hello world of Chastity. I'm 50 years old and have been locked on and off ( more on than off) for 5 years. I own 5 devices one homemade, 2 cbx 6000 a bird lock , and my present device and favourite a Holy Trainer. Mash 2214
0 x
beheld

Post by beheld »

I think I've said hello before, but it wasn't approved so I'll try again. I started this journey last October. It started simply I told my wife I wanted her to be in charge of my orgasms. I didn't even know what chastity was. That night I started looking around and found some chastity forums and books. I was surprised that there were alot of people into it. I wasn't sure about being locked, but we practiced the honor system for the first month. I ordered some cheep knockoffs from aliexpress just to play and found I really liked being locked up for my queen. I now where a Captus 24/7. My Queen and I have agreed that if I'm still wearing it full time when our anniversary comes around, we can order me a custom cage. My queen loves my cock, so she unlocks me pretty regularly, but I only cum when she give me permission and I'm locked back up when she's done with it. I haven't masturbated since that day in October. It's the longest I've gone since I was 12.

This site has been a great resource. It's made me feel normal. It's shown me I'm not alone. I really enjoy the more vanilla side of chastity. My Queen is in charge, but I don't enjoy the humiliation/sissy side that is prevalent on many other forums. This site has shown me I'm not alone in my quest to serve my queen.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome, heavyrubberslave, SubmittedWillfully, Lornful, Mash2214 & woodenturner.
Happy to have you all on board. Great place for some 'no nonsense" information and advice about chastity.

And woodenturner, you were approved back on November 17th via your Hello World post but happy to have you post again. 'Hello World' just gives some of us 'old timers' a place to get to know a bit about the 'newbies'
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
spunkpumpkin

Post by spunkpumpkin »

Hi another Newbie here... We have been thinking about this for a while and recently my wife has been dropping some heavy hints that she would really like me locked up. No special present appeared in my Christmas stocking sadly, but I would welcome all advice and encouragement to get us started! Thanks. Any recommendations for newbie devices?
0 x