hi I am Jessica from Blackpool.
I love my cb6000 cage x
0 x
MarkBDSM1986

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by MarkBDSM1986 »

Hi

I am 29 years old and from Germany.
I am looking for a Mistress or a Master who would like to lock me in my CB6000.
Free free to contact me!

Yours,

Mark
0 x
theLadyanditshers

Post by theLadyanditshers »

Hello, My lovely wife and I are 61 years old and brand new to chastity. Over the years we've had a intense and varied sex life, but lately, especially after a few surgeries each, we found our sex life to have pretty well faded away. While still enjoying the rare sex act, she had lost interest in initiating it and I had to pretty well coax her into anything and I began having problems getting and maintaining an erection.
We talked a long while and came to the conclusion that we both still wanted sex and definitely needed to spice it back up, so we decided to try chastity as a way to interest her and help my flagging. It was my suggestion, but after doing some reading and more talking she became interested in trying it out. That was one month ago.
Being new and not knowing how to fit it, or what would work except that I knew i wanted a steel cage, we decided to order a few cheap devices from China, different sizes and shapes based on what we could measure.
I've been wearing one or another continuously since they arrived, found and solved problems with them and I am now enjoying wearing them and my wife has decided she loves being a keyholder and I love the emotional response and the physical pleasure of having a KH. We are now in the process of figuring the exact size we want so we can order a Contender.
She now is excited with our sex life, is enjoying initiating the T&D sessions and has let me cum once. She has already learned the joys of aborted orgasms and already made a rule called "it's my mess, I have to clean it up" (with my tongue, uh, kind of gross.) I think we have created a monster! Or, at least a happy keyholder.
As a side, all postings will be written by one or the other of us, we'll tell which and we will read all postings and replies together.
Thanks for hosting this forum, we're looking forward to using it!

It's hers
0 x
Device: Contender 24/7
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

theLadyanditshers wrote: As a side, all postings will be written by one or the other of us, we'll tell which and we will read all postings and replies together.
First, congratulations on finding something that works well for the both of you.

If you're going to make a habit of reading these forums together, and if she is going to be writing, she may want to think about registering for her own account. The advantage is that she can access the Keyholder's group - a small forum that is exclusively for the Keyholders to discuss, well, whatever it is they discuss there. It's mainly a support forum for the women who have questions and don't want to put up with some of the helpful, but over-eager guys around here.
0 x
Subervent

Post by Subervent »

Hey guys and gals. Been awhile. I can't remember my old username or what email I used, but I was here for awhile. Figured I'd re-register as I'm trying to offload my Mature Metal device to a good home now that I have left the chastity world. (I'm Trans...)

Other than that, hey all, glad to be back.
0 x
- Formerly in Long term Chastity -
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Subervent wrote:I have left the chastity world. (I'm Trans...)
Post-op mtf? Not trying to offend, just curious.
0 x
Subervent

Post by Subervent »

No offense taken. Nothing wrong with being curious, especially in a group that has a common love, which is chastity in this case.

I'm Pre-Op on HRT. No real rush for SRS for me. Just goin along with the flow, keeping stress down etc, but most of all, just getting used to the hormones, as well as working on things such as voice etc. HRT is a major system shock, even on it for a good while.

I must say, I was always open about chastity, with any friends etc. The whole thing with Trans, Chastity, LGBT, or anything in this sort of realm is to overcome the fear of others knowing. Some come out to family easier, some come out to friends easier. Some just have a hell of a hard time no matter what. So if anything, if anyone wants advise on how to handle talking about chastity, or bringing it up with friends or family, by all means let me know, and I'll help anyway I can, including how I explained things.

Glad to be back. Looks like the forum is still thriving! Thank everyone for that... we all know TOS is filled with fantasy and bogus bs. (TOS = the other site... without naming that site. Sure longer term members here know exactly what site I'm referring to).
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Subervent wrote:No offense taken. Nothing wrong with being curious, especially in a group that has a common love, which is chastity in this case.

I'm Pre-Op on HRT. No real rush for SRS for me. Just goin along with the flow, keeping stress down etc, but most of all, just getting used to the hormones, as well as working on things such as voice etc. HRT is a major system shock, even on it for a good while.

I must say, I was always open about chastity, with any friends etc. The whole thing with Trans, Chastity, LGBT, or anything in this sort of realm is to overcome the fear of others knowing. Some come out to family easier, some come out to friends easier. Some just have a hell of a hard time no matter what. So if anything, if anyone wants advise on how to handle talking about chastity, or bringing it up with friends or family, by all means let me know, and I'll help anyway I can, including how I explained things.

Glad to be back. Looks like the forum is still thriving! Thank everyone for that... we all know TOS is filled with fantasy and bogus bs. (TOS = the other site... without naming that site. Sure longer term members here know exactly what site I'm referring to).
Thanks for answering. I was just curious because you said you had been out of the chastity world and were trans. I thought maybe you left because it no longer anatomically relevant.

I am kind of curious about hormone experience. I have no interest in messing with hormones (I don't consider myself trans), but I do find myself wondering what mtf's experience when they start using hormones. It must be a radical change.
0 x
Subervent

Post by Subervent »

HRT varies greatly by person, by their psych, their support structure, etc. So many variables I don't think I can even begin to explain changes as they are so broad. Lets just say it's one wild ride. Reason SRS isn't a critical time sensitive ordeal. It's almost like re-learning your personality if that makes sense :D Well, not relearning, that was a bad way to say it, as it's actually growing into the personality you were to begin with. Like said, almost impossible for myself to explain. FIgured I'd add that in an edit.

Also, to add, that I'm MTF Lesbian. Meaning I have no want, liking, or need for male anatomy on either me, or my partner.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

Hello world :) While I am new here, I am not new to chastity. My wife has kept me locked up in a Jailbird for a little over 3 years. It was a slow journey to get where we are now but we are very used to chastity, or should I say, orgasm denial, as our sex life. For us the goal is teasing and denial. Although I am expected to be locked at all times, being locked up is not the important part for us and my wife is flexible about that, depending on the situation. I would say that I am locked up 90% of the time during a normal month. Just wanted to say hello.
0 x