"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
MusettasPet

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by MusettasPet »

Hello to all!

Posting here to prove my bona fides. I promise NOT to offer anyone a $6000 job working from home part-time on behalf of Google or Googel or whatever the spam bots are promising these days...

Also, no trips to Nigeria!
0 x
femdomstel

Post by femdomstel »

haha

Very cute
0 x
SomeoneTX

Post by SomeoneTX »

New device user here. We are having a lot of fun already and only started at the beginning of the week. Bought two cheap ebay devices (CRAP) yet the fit just isn't right or the comfort due to weight and horrible quality (A lot of sanding and polishing of welds/joints required) so were about to purchase the MM JailBird and hopefully get into longer lockups. My KH (Wife) absolutely loves tease and denial play and now even more so cagedd. Already learned a ton in the few days I've been browsing this site and hope to learn a lot more for a safe journey into extended lockup.
0 x
Janelles hubby

Post by Janelles hubby »

Hi
I am a 50 year old husband of a wonderful woman. She has been by my side through infertility, testical cancer, and ulcerative colitus that almost killed me 6 years ago. I asked her to lock me up not only for her enjoyment but as a sort of payback for all the things she has done for me. Our 20th anniversory is coming soon and this is my gift to her.
My main questions would relate to anybody in chastity with only one testicle and or who wears an ostomy bag also.

Thanks
Janelles hubby

Ps i just started wearing a cb6000s with g3 inserts from kept for her.
0 x
Chastity since Dec 30, 2015. Using cb6ks
scb

Post by scb »

Hi everyone! Bought my first cage, a cb6000, back in June. That's when I discovered that my penis is no where large enough for a cb6000 so I bought a cb6000s tube. Since then i've been wearing the cage on and off. I recently received my MM Jailbird, but found myself a little disappointed because I ordered the inside diameter of the cage a little too big. It's still perfectly usable and the rest of the measurements are spot on, so I hang onto it. My wife holds the key and is still warming up to the whole idea. She likes it, but isn't really sure how far/where to take things, so we're both still learning.
0 x
Antelope113

Post by Antelope113 »

Hi,
I am from Pennsylvania in the USA. I have worn the cheap cb-3000 but recently got a PA and would like to upgrade to a nice metal one. I saw a neat one on your website but can't find out where to order it. It was nice and simple looking.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Antelope113 wrote:Hi,
I am from Pennsylvania in the USA. I have worn the cheap cb-3000 but recently got a PA and would like to upgrade to a nice metal one. I saw a neat one on your website but can't find out where to order it. It was nice and simple looking.
Hi Antelope -

I just want to be clear, we do not sell any items from this forum. Are you talking about a device that you saw in one of the discussions here? If so, if you could link to that discussion, I'm sure one of our friendly denizens will find a source for you.
0 x
Antelope113

Post by Antelope113 »

I am sorry I missed spoke. The device I was talking about was on cage chronicle. I didn't know that the fourm wasn't part of that sight.
0 x
snclme

Post by snclme »

Hello Chastity World!

Long time lurker to this board. I've had a huge chastity fantasy for the last 10 years - tried it twice with my wife before and she wasn't a fan. I brought up the idea back last summer and she's into it. I'm now trying to get the magical "perfect" fit with a Mature Metal device. Started at 2.25", had it shortened to 1.75", and now that's too short.

The *new* journey has begun. Thanks!
0 x
SLD

Post by SLD »

Hello!

Turning 50 next month and my girlfriend wants to lock me up. I'm game for it and have a deep desire to submit to her. Trying to learn more about this lifestyle and what it takes to get going. Haven't had much luck so far as I stated in my other post. Hoping to learn.

Thanks,
SLD
0 x