"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
majortyrone3

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by majortyrone3 »

Hi, I'm new to the site and newly indulging in self-enforced chastity. Learning as I go and hoping I can learn a fair amount from these forums.
0 x
femdomstel

Post by femdomstel »

Hi

Thanks for the tip, we now have separate accounts, femdomstel thats me Miss Alex.

My husband now logs in as johnsub.

Miss Alex
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

femdomstel, be sure to notify a moderator so they can give you the access to the Keyholder's section. Your name will appear in red when it's done.
It's in red to warn us guy's not to mess with you or we're in trouble :!:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Superjon

Post by Superjon »

Hello fellow chastes,

Ive just started exploring FLR and chastity with my SO. Long time diaper wearer (DL, not AB), not into cuckolding or sissyfication, but im not above a little submission and humiliation.

Nice meeting y'all (also not texan...)
0 x
naughtymatty

Post by naughtymatty »

Hello!

UK guy here, early 40s

I've had a couple of devices over the last two years, my partner has enjoyed playing around with them... but with the arrival of a steel Bon4m small (I'm 6", grower) things are getting a bit more serious - I've just handed the keys over for the rest of the year. First time we've done something like that. I don't expect she'll be locking me for all of it but I know she wants to push me past a week, and have complete control for the month.

We have a great sex life in and out of periods of chastity. She's a naughty girl, we've swung in the past, and she has been getting into the idea of cuckolding me (I probably started that one...) - she went on a date recently when I was first locked in the new Bon4m, with an ex lover. Things got steamy at the taxi rank but she's gone no further yet. Loves the idea of it though. Bad girl. She also takes pleasure in ruining me occasionally.

Well you did say paint a picture or something like that... that's me.
0 x
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

Hi

wow that is exactly the way it is here. started off ass kinky until she got he hang of it.

We to used to be swingers, and I could play with any pussy.

Now i cant play with my own cock , unless i come on her and clean up.

Fair is fair when they get the hang we are screwed.
if a woman would let us lock them up it would be great, but we let them lock us up,

My Miss likes to lock me up, and other men too.

Thus is a kinky but dangerous game for us men.

lol

subjohn :D
0 x
Belong to Miss Karen / femdomstel
Namron

Post by Namron »

Been lurking for a while. involved in chastity for around two years. Currently in a MCN Contender after finally biting the bullet. Too many cheap plastic and metal Chinese cages to count getting there. Wife is a benevolent keyholder.
0 x
abitodd

Post by abitodd »

Hello world! This is my chance to prove that I'm not a troll or a robot. 101101... errr.. error 404? Wait no...hold on a second.

I'm just a guy with some tools and toys, and an interest in designing chastity belts and other devices. I will probably haunt the marketplace looking for some parts, and later you might find me in the devices section tinkering with and swapping ideas with other members. From lurking these forums, it's been an educational experience already and I'm hoping to gain a little more by joining in.

And PS: my username is said like "a bit odd". Todd is a pseudonym I've been using for my nefarious purposes, and it seemed like a good idea about 5 minutes ago.
0 x
Basic

Post by Basic »

Hi everyone
I am a beginner. I have realized that many ladies very much like chastity. So i like to learn more about it. Have tons of questions but also ideas.
Basic
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

Hi, just saying hello. I have an account on 'the other chastity forum' and someone commented about this place so I thought I would check it out. I am new to the chastity lifestyle and my wife L is my keyholder, also new. I am interested in getting her involved in the forum as I feel it would be a big help, so I was very pleased to see there is a keyholder area. I asked about that in the other place and got a very direct message from a moderator to not ask about one! I thought it was a good idea...

Anyway I have been locked up in several awful devices before discovering the wonderful HTv2 which I have been wearing for almost a month. My last orgasm was on November 1 and I am using chastity to re-ground my life which had gone a bit crazy, and to really focus on developing our WLM, FLR or whatever the current initials for a relationship that my Wife is in charge of.

As I say my wife is new to this, not really sure what she is expected to do or why but is happy with the way chastity is giving us a place to focus on our relationship. She is so happy next year we are investing in a steelworxx looker 2 custom device. We are taking things slow at the moment, so I look forward to finding out what everyone is up to here.

Apologies in advance if I break any rules!

Jas
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.