"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
wolf513

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by wolf513 »

Hey, folks,

Just started my chastity journey a few weeks ago with the purchase of a HTv2. I am also on Fet as: wolf513, where I have documented the start of my journey.

I have been reading Thumper's blog lately (looking for advice), and found my way here.

Cheers,
Wolf
0 x
beheld

Post by beheld »

Hello world!

My wife and I have been experimenting for the last month or so. I'm basically on the honor system, but I do wear a pouch that keeps me bound 24/7. I've really enjoyed the last month and feel super close to my wife. It was been a great month and I've been thinking of bringing up the idea of a more secure device. I came here to read more about how people integrate chastity with their life and to get ideas of how to incorporate it.
0 x
Old dog

Post by Old dog »

Hi I am a truck driver with a stay at home wife. Mostly I do self bondage but it would be great if i could get my wife to play
0 x
pokekey

Post by pokekey »

Hello Chastity World

I've been browsing for a while but now it is time to get registered and say hello. I'm 50, live in the north west, and with my partner M for a bit over a year.

I've been kinky my whole life. When I first heard about chastity devices some 15 years ago I was fascinated. Back then it was only belts and they were expensive so I made my own belt. It was very secure but too tight to wear for more than a couple hours.

In recent years I've acquired a couple Chinese made devices and a Holly Trainer. Holy Trainer is good but the tube is too small for me and being enclosed in plastic is not comfortable. I have a Chinese version of the looker 02. It is very well made for the price. I tolerate the urethral insert better than I ever expected. Ultimately the cage is too short for me and I don't think it workable long term.

I've never done long term chastity myself. Not enough excitement in it to overcome the difficulties and enforce rules upon myself.

My partner M likes the idea of having my penis locked up. I think she likes it enough to overcome the practical difficulties and enforce rules. Our plan is to order an MCN Contender and play with that for a couple months. It won't be secure for me because I'm sure that I can pull out of any ball trap device. It will show us if this is something we want to do longer term. If so, I'll get PA and a sleeve device.

M likes sex and penetration. Likes to edge me and keep me aroused and likes to tease me. We are having fun.
0 x
latexi555

Post by latexi555 »

Hello world!

I just received my third device on the mail yesterday. I hope it's a right fit this time so I can start to wear it continuously. Now I'm still in early stages of testing it.
Living together with my girlfriend of two years. She want's to limit my orgasms as do I. Not yet giving the key of the newest device thu.

Lets see what I can find here!
0 x
toolfox

Post by toolfox »

Hello World,

I am a real person. I am interested in chastity because I thoroughly enjoy the idea of my wife being dominant. I recently bought a Chinese cage with a ring that didn't fit, and I came here in an effort to find where to buy another ring that won't come from China. Just to reiterate, I am a real person.

Sincerely,

Toolfox
0 x
mazik322

Post by mazik322 »

Hello World!
I am happy that finally managed to register on your forum, and I hope it will be mine. I often read it, do not regestriruyas, and finally decided to join your community. I hope that here, type of experience, and he will be useful to someone.
I live in Russia. Our topic of male chastity in general not developed.
I am happy that I came to your company!
0 x
I live in Russia, the city of Saratov.I do not know much English, use a translator. I apologize if that is not write or understand that.
laetitia

Post by laetitia »

Hello world :) I am very new here and to the subject so you'll find me lurking for now :)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

mazik322 wrote:Hello World!
I am happy that finally managed to register on your forum, and I hope it will be mine. I often read it, do not regestriruyas, and finally decided to join your community. I hope that here, type of experience, and he will be useful to someone.
I live in Russia. Our topic of male chastity in general not developed.
I am happy that I came to your company!
Welcome, and fear not, the resident English spelling and grammar nazi (me) can help you. After a sufficient number of verbal beatings you will be writing as well as some native speakers (it won't take much). :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mazik322

Post by mazik322 »

Fank you very much)
0 x
I live in Russia, the city of Saratov.I do not know much English, use a translator. I apologize if that is not write or understand that.