"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Rogue

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Rogue »

Hello world,

I've been a chastity fantasist for a good while but only been locked up since Monday. I live in Ireland and my Mistress is based in England. She is an amazing pro-domme who I have formed a special bond with over the years. I see her every couple of months so I'm in this device until early January at least.

Even then, I've no idea if she is going to let me out. She said she'll shag her well-endowed boyfriend in front of me whilst the key is around her neck (or possibly around her ankle, to play into my foot and shoe fetish).

We had actually tried this once before, on Halloween of last year, but it slipped off at the airport on the way home. This time - I'm wearing a CB-6000 - I think I have the right fit and the commitment to please her.
1 x
thatcantbe

Post by thatcantbe »

Hi. I don't know if my last message was posted, but I just wanted to say hi. I'm new to this, hope to start soon as I've a device newly arrived...
0 x
braddogg4345

New to Chastity. Looking to gain some insight.

Post by braddogg4345 »

My name is Brad, my wife and I just recently started to use chastity play to spice up our relationship. I am currently locked up in the Birdlocked-Neo chastity device. So far I have been locked up for a week and a half, and both my wife and I are liking the idea of chastity play. We have been going heavily with tease and denial, which she seems to be a pro at already. And I just recently enlightened her to the concept of ruined orgasms, which she seems to be picking up pretty quickly as well.
I am hoping to obtain and share all kinds of information,ideas and stories from others on the forums. I am also trying to get my wife to be a little less "vanilla". I know that is a vague term, but I am a freak, and I am up for pretty much ANY type of BDSM type fetish play. The majority of this stuff tends to freak my wife out though! I am trying to slowly transition her into the BDSM lifestyle. Me being the submissive, and her the domme of course! I truly believe that she has a dominant side, I am just trying to get some help from others on the forum about how to go about bringing out her dominant side. I am looking forward to gaining all sorts of info from the forums!

Brad
0 x
Wife_and_keyholder

Post by Wife_and_keyholder »

Hello World indeed.

This is by me but more on the part of my husband as although he has been in chastity for three years I was not keen on him using the web as he was spending far too much time on it before the chastity came along but he showed me this forum and it is 'normal'! How wonderful!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Howdy Brad, I'm a bit of a freak myself, in some ways.
Wife_and_keyholder wrote:Hello World indeed.

This is by me but more on the part of my husband as although he has been in chastity for three years I was not keen on him using the web as he was spending far too much time on it before the chastity came along but he showed me this forum and it is 'normal'! How wonderful!
LOL, 'normal' is relative, I think. But, yeah, we're not as bad as some. :)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote:Howdy Brad, I'm a bit of a freak myself, in some ways.
Wife_and_keyholder wrote:Hello World indeed.

LOL, 'normal' is relative, I think. But, yeah, we're not as bad as some. :)
*snort*

You beat me to it.
0 x
andymark

Post by andymark »

Hi.

I'm Andy.

Currently locked up by my owner in a CB6000s for 119 days straight.

No teasing, no release, only removed under supervision once a week for cleaning for a maximum of five minutes.

Hope to contribute to this forum with my experiences.

/andy
0 x
Wife_and_keyholder

Post by Wife_and_keyholder »

Normal as in I wondered for a long time what he was up to late at night online!
Chastity was a relief!
0 x
bigboots10

Post by bigboots10 »

Greetings, My wife and I have started our path in to chastity and orgasm denial several years ago at my asking. She is very vanilla as far as sex goes. At the end of our sex session I would ask her to make me wait until next time to come. She couldn't understand why, but I told her it would be a better orgasm for me if I waited for a while. I guess it was my way to ease her into it as I was always fascinated with orgasm denial. I will be posting more to explain how this has evolved. Thanks for a great site.
0 x
jackhf

Post by jackhf »

Hi everyone,

My wife and I started our FLR journey about 9 months ago and it has made all the difference. I can truly say that we are closer than ever before and our sex life, once dormant, has been reinvigorated in ways I could have only dreamed of.

The night I admitted to my wife that I had a problem with compulsive masturbation was the most difficult of my life. But she responded with love and compassion, and happily agreed to take future charge of my sexual release. There was no condemnation--only compassion.

It was my wife's practical side that led her to suggest I wear a chastity device, and that she hold the key. My wife manages my sexual release, denying this to me when my behavior is unacceptable, rewarding me with release when I please her. I try hard to be a better husband, father and provider, and my wife now has a powerful tool at her disposal to help motivate and guide me.

As I sit here now (wearing my Holy Trainer), I am 3 weeks since my last release. Last weekend my wife allowed me to penetrate her during intercourse but made me withdraw, leaving me frustrated but still in the state of heightened anticipation that improves my attitude and service.

My wife also uses corporal punishment frequently to improve my attitude and service, and I am thankful for this also. I am a better husband after a solid caning, though of course I dislike it intensely when it occurs.
0 x