"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ConflictedKeyholder

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ConflictedKeyholder »

Hello everyone,

Thrie's male partner here. I decided to join the forum to ask questions and post thoughts directly. As the username suggests I have been feeling incredibly conflicted so far. Hopefully this forum can help me sort out my anxieties and feel comfortable with this type of play.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Conflicted - feel free to ask questions. This group is more "real life" oriented, as opposed to the fantasy oriented groups elsewhere. You'll get some honest opinions and feedback.
0 x
the-alphi

Post by the-alphi »

Hello world,

Gay male here, 46. Interested in the idea of my enforced chastity, and have begun perusing these forums. I understand that I'm to introduce myself here in order to establish that I am credibly not SPAM.

In a long term relationship. He's 5 years older than I am. I think of chastity as an extension of our sexual expression, but have not mentioned this to him yet, so I'll be reading and gleaning from other posts about how to bring up the topic. (Honestly, I typically blurt stuff out at the first opportunity, but I'm going to try and be more thoughtful with this.)

I assume the dynamics of a gay male couple aren't that different from a heterosexual couple, but maybe? I don't think he'll be squeamish about the idea of locking me up. My fear is that he'll think it's a joke or not have nearly the same level of interest that I have / get bored / forget about it.

Also, I'm in a bit of analysis paralysis in considering if I should get started with a cheap item and work my way up to a custom designed option. I own nothing at the moment.

Thanks for creating and maintaining this forum. I look forward to reading and learning more.
0 x
AnistropicBlue

Post by AnistropicBlue »

Hello! I have been lurking all kinds of chastity sites for over 15 years now and it is finally time to come out and be active. About to 10 years ago I introduced my wife to the CB3000 and she enjoyed all the attention. We took a break and I decided to get back into things with a new CB6000s and I am currently locked up. It just works better for us to please her and have limited releases. Once this one breaks it will be time to go to stainless.
0 x
chops123456

Post by chops123456 »

Hi I'm new to all this but it turns me on being locked up and teased and made to beg. The cuckold and clean up is also a major turn on. Looking to chat and hopefully share a few things
0 x
Adoring_alexandra

Post by Adoring_alexandra »

Hello world,

I am Alexandra; the keyholder. I am a 23 year old woman and college student. I have been queen and key holder to my boyfriend for about 8 months. I was very nervous in the beginning, and to some extend still am. I am looking for a sort of support group, and this forum seems like a great way to help me ease my way into this new and exciting journey my partner and I are taking. I do have a few questions and comments.

1) How do I become a part of the KeyHolders only forum?
2) My partner is now trying to create an account on this forum, but in confronted with a difficult confirmation question. The question is "What device in thumper wear?". We have tried answering with "chastity device", but it seems that is not the answer. What is the answer to this question? We would really enjoy both being a part of this forum.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to join this forum. I look forward to conversation, advice, and learning more about chastity.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

If you place 3 posts you will get access to the PM system ans then PM Tom Allen, he will make you a member of the Key Holders only group.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Alexandra -

Thumper has several devices, which can be found on the blog Denying Thumper.

When I get to a PC I can set you up with the KH group.

And welcome.to you and the other new members.
0 x
Alexandras_slave

Post by Alexandras_slave »

Hello world! I'm Alexandra's Lover and slave, I hope to learn more about chastity and FLR general.
0 x
MrMrsSpud

Post by MrMrsSpud »

Hi everybody!
Me and the Mrs are new at this chastity thing! Chastity was my idea and Mrs is indulging me....just looking to chat with like minded folks and have some fun!
0 x