"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
JBStok

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by JBStok »

Then that just teaches me to keep the compliments light and the humor and wit on max :o

Thanks for the honesty though, at least I know a couple here are able to laugh at themselves, perhaps I should have said a "few", maybe very few? :mrgreen:
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome JBStok. Yes, just a few of us with a sense of humor, you'll also find there's just a few blogger's here.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

JBStok wrote:Then that just teaches me to keep the compliments light and the humor and wit on max :o

Thanks for the honesty though, at least I know a couple here are able to laugh at themselves, perhaps I should have said a "few", maybe very few? :mrgreen:
Wit and humor are good things to have here. Actually for the most part this is a really good crowd. Occasionally someone or other gets a bit grumpy, and once in a while somebody wanders in who would fit better in one of the forums where no story, no matter how fantastical, is permitted to be questioned. All in all, I would have to say that this is one of the best forums that I have ever seen on the 'net (and I've been on since before most people knew it existed).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
katieandchaste

Post by katieandchaste »

Hello Famous Tom, see, I catch on pretty quick!
Ken will never have access to my emails or log in.
What do I need to do to join?
Katie
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

katieandchaste wrote:Hello Famous Tom, see, I catch on pretty quick!
Ken will never have access to my emails or log in.
What do I need to do to join?
Katie
I think you already have joined!!
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Hello. Here's another male in chastity... finally! Occasionally my girlfriend would play around with orgasm control and denial, she really enjoys teasing me. Even so, our relationship had hit a stale point. We started out on fire, we made out all the time and there was plenty of great sex, then things fizzled out. She would be tired from work or have a headache and for a stretch we were having sex once every three weeks. She was even hesitant to kiss me because she was afraid I would try to initiate sex every time and she was right. So I did what most males would do, I masturbated. She *hated* that and it became a big problem for us. We were headed for a breakup.

Since she liked to play around with tease and deny anyway, I thought why not tell her about chastity. Even though she tend to be submissive and I pretty much run the household, she couldn't deny the possibilities of chastity.

Now we are like two high school sweethearts who can't stop thinking of each other, she is on my mind all the time. I won't get into the details of our sex life, but let's just say that we are both having the time of our lives, even though I don't cum. How strange is that?

She's talking about chastity more than me... I may have created a monster! She's reads blogs trying to learn all she can. She has created a rewards and punishment system and some fun games that I could earn days off... or add days on. She keeps my release dates a secret and I like not knowing when it will happen. I told her the longer I go without a release, the better things will become and she's is already seeing the benefits. Things are great now and even though I'm sexually frustrated, I'm so close to her that it makes the suffering of not cumming a 1000 times better than masturbating.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
LockedVTX

Post by LockedVTX »

I'm guilty of posting before I read the rules COMPLETELY. I read the "don't be a dick" thing and then saw that there were basically no other rules. Missed this one, though!

I'm proud to say, however, that I figured this out BEFORE someone told me about it.

So, a bit about me. I'm 42, have been involved in the D/s world for about 20 years now, but chastity is something very new to me. I'm obviously a submissive/slave, and my Keyholder/Mistress is also my wife, which I'm learning is the case for may people here.

We're still "working out the kinks" with chastity, by getting proper fits, exploring different devices, dealing with the pain/discomfort issues, figuring out which of those are "acceptable", and which are dangerous, etc.

I'm just generally here to lend support and ask for support when needed. Hope I can be as much help to the community as I expect it will be for me.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to our world! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
extranormal

Post by extranormal »

Hello world,
I've been on Fetlife for some time and a couple of people have told me to check out this forum, so here I am. I do have a specific interest in chastity, as well as everything bondage related. I think this stuff is great fun!
-Extranormal
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

"Hello World" -

First of all, thanks for making the effort to create what sounds so far like the ideal forum environment for me as a 'newbie' and chastity enthusiast who does not identify with the sissy/sub tendency - I don't disrespect it, at all, but it just isn't my take on chastity, nor is that of my key holding partner.

Second, thanks too for putting effort into keeping the membership and traffic 'pure' - so many sites get wrecked by spammers, wannabees, fantasists, the prurient, the insincere and the hypocritical.

Okay, so I'm late fifties, living with a woman (for four years now) who is in her sexual prime in her early forties and therein lies our "rub" - I am not! In my sexual prime that is. Which while frustrating for us both in our different ways, we have and are turning it into "opportunity" and not letting it be a problem.

We got together from meeting online in the BDSM/kink scene (btw we are in the UK) and have gravitated towards, are gravitating towards, chastity - my partner having already enthusiastically embraced tantalising occasional samplings of the wife-sharing, HotWife, cuckold "vibe" and so, well, here we are - this has become a logical next step and extension to the evolution of our relationship and sexualities.

She became my keyholder around four weeks ago, since which time we have been starting to experiment with me being locked in chastity for as long as practical (just a few days so far) and see where it takes us. So far it is all good and we are loving it.

For my part I am pleased to find a forum in which I can "meet" and discuss with other like-minded souls; at some point soon I will introduce my partner to this site and she may (or may not!) wish to sign-up and introduce herself at some stage.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.