"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
klitty4Chloe

Re: "Hello world" thread ~ post 2/3

Post by klitty4Chloe »

Yeah, I know it's Sunday & no one's around, but please, as soon as you can: I need info to help my Goddess (& myself). We both want me locked 24/7 as much as possible, but I'm having an issue & want to figure out if it can be managed without removing the device ...
To Be Continued, next post, same thread ---->

Thanks again!
0 x
klitty4Chloe

Re: "Hello world" thread ~ 3rd of three

Post by klitty4Chloe »

I've got some MAJOR scrotal distention, which is extremely awkward, though not painful. I found one thread that seemed to say it's normal, but no one was specific about How Much is Normal??? So that will be the topic of my first "real" post. (I'll come up with a more explicit title.)

If you could please answer one simple question for me as a response to this post:
Which forum do you think is most likely to get me a useful response ? --
I'm thinking any of "General Chastity Chat", "Chastity Devices", & "The Journey" all seem relevant ...
Or is it legit to put the same post in multiple forums??

(The partly helpful post I found was called "Very 'Full' Scrotum When Locked", but I found it via a keyword search on "swollen", and didn't notice how it was classified.)

Okay, Thanks again for the third time. If I'm a spam-bot, the world in in Skynet-level trouble already.

--PA
aka klitty4Chloe
0 x
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

Welcome klitty4chloe

I would think just putting it in the General Chastity will get you covered. It's the most frequented forum.

Good luck! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This forum or Chastity Devices would be fine. It's not like we get a hundred posts a day and would be overlooked.
0 x
kontsnor

Post by kontsnor »

Hello all :D,

if been following the forum for some time now.
and decided to purchase a Holytrainer V2 :)
got some question for the HT :P
So i decided to maka an account here :)
0 x
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

Hi. I've been interested in chastity & orgasm denial for most of my adult life, initially as a Dom, then increasingly as a sub. I'm lucky to have met a beautiful lady about a year ago (via a dating site) who is also into D/s. We've started experimenting with chastity devices, and we currently have me locked into a PA-5000 for a few days at a time.
So far, so good!
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
gregg28

Post by gregg28 »

hello world

im the male half of a young couple , ive been interested in chastity for quite some time , ive told me fiancée about this , and she is coming round to the idea, but at the same time this has been a bit of a shock to her . I hope by joining this site she will see there are many like minded people out there who she can interact with making this experience more enjoyable

thanks
0 x
locktom

Post by locktom »

Hello,

Making the obligatory first post. Many thanks to Tom Allen for helping me get registered - got there in the end!
We've been using a CB6000 off and on for about a year but I've just ordered a jail bird - just waiting for it to arrive now.

Cheers!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome newbies :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locktom wrote: Making the obligatory first post. Many thanks to Tom Allen for helping me get registered
THink nothing of it. That's why they pay me the megabucks. :?
0 x