"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
pghrockclimber

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by pghrockclimber »

Hello everybody, I'm totally new to this world and as well as this site. My girlfriend and I are considering starting this expirience because I seem to have an issue with contantly getting an erection, this is an issue for us because she is not in the mood as much as I am and feels guilted into pleasing me. I have also done some research into this and have been very turned on by the idea of her taking control of when I can orgasm or not. I also have the problem of we are only able to see each other on weekends right now, when I masturbate during the week I get this instant feeling of guilt afterward even though she could care less if I do it or not as long as im not with another woman. She currently feel like we talk about sex to much and that our relationship is centered around it. All that being said she is EXTREMELY apprehensive about trying this, she has agreed to it but still isn't sold on it by any means. Im really hoping that this ends up having benefits for both of us. I have worn a CB before and it was silicone and I found I couldnt wear it for more than a few hours tonthe discomfort under my scrotum. We're now considering a plastic device? Any thoughts? I can not wear a metal device during the week due to my job. Is chastity right for us? If so what is a good device to try? I also unintentionally used to constantly slip out of the old silicone device, I'm hoping that doesn't happen with the new one? If so any advice on that? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by pghrockclimber on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

MsLadyFox wrote:Introducing myself per site rules. (scarry) My online name is Lady Fox and I am a non Dom key-holder and a chastity device designer. I love this lifestyle and live it 24/7/365. I love to learn more teasing skills to please my man and reward him for being locked up. Look forward to talk to more women about their journey too.
cheers :P
Post another mesage here and the site Admins will grant you access to the KH only section where some of your queries may be addressed. Tom Allen is the site admin and he will pocik this up at some point I am sure.

You need to have three modertated posts before you can post freely in the forums and get and send PM's
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

pghrockclimber wrote:Hello everybody, We're now considering a plastic device? Any thoughts? I can not wear a metal device during the week due to my job. Is chastity right for us? If so what is a good device to try? I also unintentionally used to constantly slip out of the old silicone device, I'm hoping that doesn't happen with the new one? If so any advice on that? Thanks in advance!
Welcome pghrockclimber to the Forums,

Sounds like you are headed in the right direction and there are plenty friendly members here that can help with your questions. The Hello World thread is the proper place to make your introduction but I would direct you to ask your questions again in the Chastity Devices thread.

Thanks for posting your hello.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
anella80

Post by anella80 »

My boyfriend and me live in Norway. We have got a great partnership and like to push the limits. We have just bought some chastity devices for both of us and try to learn as much as possible from this forum. We are very creative people, and are sure we can share some new ideas with the forum. Sorry my English which is far from perfect. - kiss -anella
0 x
nevercumboy

Post by nevercumboy »

Hello!

My online handle is "nevercumboy".

I've been experimenting with orgasm restriction with my Dad for a few years. It grew out of a realization that his libido was stronger than mine. He liked to fuck 3 times per day on average. I was satisfied with once every few days. So, he started telling me I couldn't cum for a few days, or only let me cum when he would be finished with me for a while.

Then we bought the Punisher (silicone with spikes inside) for me to wear on days when he wasn't around, but wanted to keep me horny until he came back.

Then he started challenging me to longer periods of chastity, such as a week or two. Usually I would not be wearing any device, unless I felt I needed to. I would voluntarily wear the Punisher if I felt I might accidentally cum while at home by myself.

Eventually he challenged me to go 30 days. Then 85 days. Then he went away to Asia on Business and told me I could only cum if I found another guy to play with. While he was gone, I came by myself while wearing the Punisher ... so we both decided I needed to find a better device that I could wear 24*7 that would be more secure.

For now we are experimenting with a black CB6000S to figure out the smallest ring and spacer that I can tolerate. When the spacer is too tight my scrotum gets all puffy, I seem to have a short and thick scrotum. I can handle the smallest ring 1 1/2" during the day, or if I go to bed drunk. But for now I'm finding 1 1/2" intolerable during nocturnal erections and I asked to use the 1 5/8" instead. I could probably go with a smaller cock piece, both shorter and thinner than the CB6000S, but I'm not sure how much smaller.

Dad wants me to go with the smallest, tightest dimensions that are comfortable while flaccid, but those dimensions are currently messing with me at night. I'm confident I'll figure it out, and then we'll look into buying a custom SS birdcage-type model based on my experiments with the CB6000S.

I'm happy to have found this support forum, I've learned a lot from browsing it.

See you around,
nevercumboy
0 x
tommy gay slave

Post by tommy gay slave »

Hey, I'm Tommy. British and live in London. As you've probably guessed from my profile name I'm gay :o Love being locked and plugged, looking for a key holder atm. I'm 23 and very outgoing, addicted to clubbing. What's your story...
0 x
Cdnguy1966

Hello world

Post by Cdnguy1966 »

Hello.
My wife and I have been experimenting with male chastity for about a year.
She keeps me locked most of the time. Currently using a cheap metal device the most.
I have built a couple of my own though.
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
teaseded

Post by teaseded »

I am no Spamming Scum! :D
Hi all, I am Teaseded, late 30s and love Chastity. Have tried several devices from CB series, Silicon, Steel etc.
0 x
klitty4Chloe

Re: "Hello world" thread ~ Request Expedited Approval

Post by klitty4Chloe »

Hi,
I've been looking forward to joining this group for a while. Wanted to wait till I was finally locked. I am now. But I also have a fairly urgent question I'd like to submit, hence the "expedition" request.
To Be Continued, next post, same thread ---->

Thanks!
0 x