"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
LucidDreamer

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by LucidDreamer »

Curry wrote: I work away from home a good bit, and spend a a fair ammount of time doing what men do when we are alone and have internet access. I came across the blog post -you know the one- about the chemical reaction in the brain that we go through when we come and how the cycle starts and habits form and so on. Huh.
Great to meet you Curry! Actually -- I don't know this article and would love to read it. Could you share a link?
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

LucidDreamer wrote:Actually -- I don't know this article and would love to read it. Could you share a link?
If I may, I'm sure he means:

http://secretchastityhusband.blogspot.c ... 7dff72339f
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
LucidDreamer

Post by LucidDreamer »

Now I have something to read on the plane. :) Thanks!
mrrigid wrote:
LucidDreamer wrote:Actually -- I don't know this article and would love to read it. Could you share a link?

0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

Hi,

I've named myself fortunate husband as I'm very fortunate to have a loving wife accepting of my strong desire for chastity. Was a long time practitioner of bdsm in the 1990's and early 2000's both as a bottom and top and then it had all pretty much gone dormant for the past 9 years. I recently (last week) suggested to my wife that I'd like to try chastity with her as I consider it will help me become a much better husband - helping around the house more and generally making her life easier. I generally work over 70hrs so she's with our kids all day, and sometimes I feel I can be a better person for her.

I bought a Holy Trainer yesterday and after a little play together last night I locked myself in. Had slight discomfort over night and enjoying it today, have been out this morning and now working at my desk at home.

My wife would like the HT to be a weekend thing, will see how it goes over this weekend.

This week leading up to it I've already been a lot more attentive, helping at dinner and giving massages in bed a lot... Looking forward to more fun times and being a better husband which can only lead to more happiness in life.
0 x
Chastityboy18

Post by Chastityboy18 »

Hello,

I´m 18 years old and from germany. :D

I´m locking myself (still looking for a real keyholder, online keyholding isn´t really what I´m looking forward to :? ).
I lock myself for ~6days of the week and mostly allow myself after the week a ruined or a real orgasm.
If it is a real one, I force myself to lick it all up and I hate the taste of my cum.
So i often end up with ruined ones and getting more and more horny in the cage...
'I noticed, that it start getting really difficult to have an erection when I´m on a free day without a ring on my dick, but as soon as I´m locked it starts to grow and tries 24/7 to get hard :lol: .
Never gonna understand it :D.

I hope to find some people to talk with, read interesting things and I think this is a nice community :D
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:
jkon wrote:(Forgive my ignorance, what would be a good place to post a link for carilock?
Chastity Mansion.
I know this is an old post but I haven't been around lately. I'm at least getting caught up on the new members.

This might be the funniest post I have seen on here yet :)

Welcome to all the new members.
0 x
Curry

Post by Curry »

LucidDreamer wrote:Now I have something to read on the plane. :) Thanks!
mrrigid wrote:

That's the one. Interesting, isn't it? Nice to meet you, as well.
0 x
Curry

Post by Curry »

[quote="Chastityboy18"]
'I noticed, that it start getting really difficult to have an erection when I´m on a free day without a ring on my dick, but as soon as I´m locked it starts to grow and tries 24/7 to get hard :lol: .
Never gonna understand it :D.

Hahaha! It's gotten used to the program!
0 x
propertyofmslee

Post by propertyofmslee »

i am the Property of Ms Lee who enjoys keeping me in long term chastity and frustration
0 x
MsLadyFox

Post by MsLadyFox »

Introducing myself per site rules. (scarry) My online name is Lady Fox and I am a non Dom key-holder and a chastity device designer. I love this lifestyle and live it 24/7/365. I love to learn more teasing skills to please my man and reward him for being locked up. Look forward to talk to more women about their journey too.
cheers :P
0 x