New Member...Hello!

Living the real life under lock and key
Alliestoy

New Member...Hello!

Post by Alliestoy »

Hello everyone...i'm really excited to see that there are so many people out there that feel the same way i do about the chastity lifestyle!

i've been instructed to join this forum and post updates to my new life in chastity. So i'll begin with a little background about myself and my Goddess Allie.

A little over 6 months ago, i met the Goddess of my dreams, Goddess Allie. It's actually a very amazing story of how we came to be together. We both grew up about a mile apart from each other in a small town in Connecticut and went to all the same schools. She is about 2 years younger than i am so we really didn't know each other. Well, i take that back, i didn't really know Her. She actually had a crush on me since back in high school but i had no clue. After graduating high school, we dated for a few weeks before i moved across the country. Unfortunately, i left without even saying goodbye and really hurt Her by doing this. (i'll never forgive myself for how i treated Her either) Fast forward 16 years. We both lived our lives moving from one relationship to another, then each had gotten married to partners that weren't the right fit. We had both settled for a person that could never satisfy us sexually. Bad move. Both of us went thru the divorce process, mine more recent then Hers. (i also had 2 children during my marriage)

So last summer, we reconnected on Facebook. In a matter of weeks, we both fell head over heels in love. Our passion is other-worldly and our communication is incredible. Both of us have discovered thru the past few months, our deep desire to explore D/s together. Together, we have learned of each others true roles. She is discovering her inner Goddess and has taken complete control of me. We've actually entered into a D/s contract that states Her ownership of me. She controls everything sexual in my life (which is everything except my job/children). I am to be locked away in a CB-6000s at all times. She wears a key around Her neck to always remind Her (and to remind me) that i am Her property. We still live in separate houses, so for now, i am to be locked up whenever we're together.(although She will occasionally leave me locked up when we're apart) We are moving in together very soon and at that point i will be locked 24/7. i will be let out for supervised cleanings nightly and for Her use of 'Her' cock whenever She feels like using it.

As of right now, i'm only allowed to cum while She's having her period, and i have to cum inside Her. So for those few days a month, She'll use me much more for Her pleasure. The only reason She lets me cum in Her is that She likes the feeling of 'Her' cock shooting inside her. Throughout the rest of the month, She will tease me relentlessly, bringing me to the edge of orgasm over and over but never letting me cum. She has randomly let me cum, only to ruin my orgasm by violently slapping my face and crushing my balls.

i also am to be punished whenever and however She feels like punishing me.This sometimes involves being tied up. She usually whips me, bites, slaps, pinches, and abuses me while randomly sucking or jerking 'Her' cock. To frustrate and excite me more, She'll ride my face with her pussy until She cums multiple times on my face. She's discovered that i completely get off by smelling Her dirty armpits too and while jerking me, will forcefully bury my face into Her armpit while telling me what a digusting little filthy pig i am. (this drives me crazy and i instantly am about to cum) She loves pouring hot wax on me and whipping 'Her' cock and balls. She also wants me to buy a strap-on so She can fuck my ass whenever She wants.

We've only been involved in this lifestyle for a relatively short time, however, neither of us can imagine ever going back to a traditional relationship ever! i never knew i could ever find such a perfectly matched woman as my Goddess Allie. i'm truly the happiest man ever! i will be posting updates very often on this board of each and every session or with anything else i'm instructed to post.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New Member...Hello!

Post by Tom Allen »

Connecticut people. Go figure. :roll:

Welcome, etc.
0 x
danj
Re: New Member...Hello!

Post by danj »

Alliestoy,

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few of us New Englander's here!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart