4+ Months complete - Status report

Living the real life under lock and key
locked2011

4+ Months complete - Status report

Post by locked2011 »

Well you may have noticed that I have not been posting much lately. I am still on track for my year of chastity but the emotional roller coaster seems to have stabilized - that's not to say I am not going insane with randiness (I am) however the ups and downs I felt before have given way to a steady state of nearly depressing helplessness.

I am still struck with hair-brained pseudo sexual ideas quite regularly but I am less inclined to act upon them.

On the social side, I met a nice girl a couple of weeks ago. We have been out to dinner a few times but I have not yet told her about my predicament and will likely let things go rather than face up to my bizarre situation.

Hope all of you are doing well.
0 x
davidphd1866

Re: 4+ Months complete - Status report

Post by davidphd1866 »

I hope you continue on your journey, but I also hope you pursue this woman of interest. Why shouldn't she know? Perhaps she'll be supportive. It's normally (typically, not always) unwise to self-censure.

I know there are many reasons for chastity. It's possible that some of them make it harder to meet women or develop relationships, but you should really try in this case.

Please forgive me if I was out of bounds on this reply. I obviously don't know enough to be sure, but I hope you do try.

David
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Thank you David. Not out of bounds at all. I will work on my nerve and see if I can get to the point that I can tell her - I suspect it will totally freak her out though. I suppose you don't know if you don't try...
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

agreed! take your time and think carefully about how you want to tell her......speak in terms of you "preparing" to be a great man for a woman......you are going trhough a journey or something.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

I'd agree with David here. If you lead in with "what til you see this" then most women are going to run a mile (I know I would have done previously as it comes across as "just" a kink).

Chastity is about keeping sex special, sacrosanct and allowing the woman in your life the lead in sexual activities and that is a special and respectful gift. Don't forget, loads of people do this without any device at all so I wouldn't focus on it. It's just the mechanism that YOU are using - be mindful of the fact that your use of the word predicament has negative connotations best avoided. It isn't anything of the sort, it's a choice that you have made.

Gently does it, best of luck :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Thank you CQ and of course, you are right. If I decide to disclose my status then I will certainly portray it in a more positive light - after all a big part of the reason that I began this chaste year was because I felt like I had the potential to get a bit too promiscuous so in that light it IS an attempt to better myself (although it feels like I am battering myself :lol: )
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

Any update on the 5 m onth status report???
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

no updates after month 4, did this experiment of 1 year in chastity end???
0 x