Found my lower limit

Living the real life under lock and key
MikeyLikes

Found my lower limit

Post by MikeyLikes »

Lower limit of base ring size, that is, for my 6000s. I had started with the largest size, then sized down one after the first week; and then yesterday I tried the next size down. Quite uncomfortable; pretty much from the get-go. All the other posts on this board have been very helpful in all the technicalities - sizing, cleaning, lubrication, etc.
0 x
danj
Re: Found my lower limit

Post by danj »

Ditto. That third ring down on the 6000s was just too tight within 30 minutes or so!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

Yeah; I put it on in the morning, then went to work. Made for a reeaaaal long morning. Luckily I was able to sneak off at lunch time and change back to the next larger ring again. Forgot I was wearing it the rest of the day.
0 x
HendrickNL

Post by HendrickNL »

Same here. I'm currently in the number two ring and the number two spacer (number one is the largest). I think that the number three ring is perhaps something for the future, lol.
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

Correction - I guess I wasn't in the largest (base) ring after all. I found the largest ring this morning while getting ready; so what I thought was the biggest ring (that I was in before) is really the second biggest ring. So, I'm actually now in the middle size ring (i.e. two larger and two smaller).
0 x