My Hello World Post

Living the real life under lock and key
GoodOlBoy

My Hello World Post

Post by GoodOlBoy »

Submitted a post (with a question) and then read the "NEW MEMBERS - read this first" post......guess I'm pretty bad at directions :oops: .

Anyway, I am a good ol boy and am glad to see a sane place where this topic can be discussed. Heck, I might even show my wife this site! Thank you for creating this.

I have lurked around here for the past few weeks (after finding this site again.....stumbled upon this last fall but saw there were essentially no post so I thought it was a dead site :? ). Looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing in the future.
0 x
Atone
Re: My Hello World Post

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum and glad you found us.

You probably stumbled on the old site many of us used to hang around before this one was created. That site went almost completely dead last fall, probably still is. You are in the right place now though.

Feel free to ask questions and join in the conversation. That is what keeps this site active.

-A
0 x
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

Yea that site with the pictures of he guys wearing that koala stuff and the other one with this sissie stuff definitely couldn't look at freely and no way in hell would show it too my wife.........was pretty much too weird for me (and that's saying a lot) Edit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that if that's your kink......it's just not mine

Thanks
0 x
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

I thought of this post today and the irony of the guy asking his wife to give him a super case of “blue balls” was calling other folks weird. I just had to smile, I mean sure I fit in with this crowd, but thought it was pretty funny.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Welcome GoodOlBoy! We are all quite sane here. Horny, frustrated, in lust, in love, but quite sane!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
danj

Post by danj »

Welcome! Yes, this forum is loaded with average, sane people interested in male chastity. Has been a great resource for this relative newbie!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart