Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New to the forum

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
fold them into a lump, put them into your pant pocket, and when you take them out, they snap back into their original shape.
:D Not sure we wants devices capable of that level of CBT.... or do we..... ummmm :geek:
Heh - probably not feasible anyway, given the shape of the typical device, but it does make for some interesting thought experiments.

Titanium is less malleable, that is, it will tend to break when bent past a certain point, where stainless will continue to bend. That's what some people confuse for "brittle" when they think of it. You can alloy it, however, with certain other materials so that it retains a "memory" of what it's supposed to look like, and those alloys make it even more bendable than steel. I've seen eyeglass frame made from it, and they're incredible.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

So now we have completely hijacked this thread into a discussion on titanium..... I have heard that it is used in a coating to create self cleaning windows.... (titanium oxide I believe?) so it could be added to devices to create self cleaning tubes for the cb6k range? How cool wood that be?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote:So now we have completely hijacked this thread into a discussion on titanium
sorry, I seem to do that.

back to the original post - I started with a CB-3000 and loved it. It then quickly progressed to where I am today. You should be careful what you wish for. In my case I got exactly what I wished for and am loving every minute of it.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:So now we have completely hijacked this thread into a discussion on titanium..... I have heard that it is used in a coating to create self cleaning windows.... (titanium oxide I believe?) so it could be added to devices to create self cleaning tubes for the cb6k range? How cool wood that be?
Heh - but it doesn't work that way. Titanium oxides (there are several) provide a lubricity of sorts to the surface that keeps some things from sticking, but will not prevent oil and sweat buildup. I'm not even sure that teflon would do that.
0 x
livinglocked

Post by livinglocked »

Hey Jedi, well done on making the first steps to living a truly chaste lifestyle!! The road ahead will be surely trying but ultimately very rewarding. I too have checked out Sarah Jameson's "be careful what you wish for" and it's an excellent foundation to base your chastity relationship on!
0 x