Officially Wife Led

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Re: Officially Wife Led

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I never thought I'd get a debate started! But seriously...

By "official" I only meant that she and I both openly said, "Yes, this is what we're doing. This is how our marriage works."

No new rules or anything. Melissa very much likes to see where things lead day by day. The only change from how we've been doing things is the charge we both got from saying it aloud.

How it goes now I'll let you know!

Michael
0 x
GracesWickedHubby
Last orgasm: November 27th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by GracesWickedHubby »

Good for y'all! Your writings, and quite a few others, have served as inspiration for my Wife and i.

22 days ago, i realized that We had been living in a FLR all along, but She had just permitted me to think i was leading. We have since stated it openly to one another, and it makes me as happy as i have ever been in my life.

I am not sure that the acknowledge constitutes "official", but like Dev said, it is what it is.

We are happier than ever!

Gwh
0 x
Grace's wicked hubby
In Curve (old school) since 3/26/2011
Blog at: http://graceshubby.wordpress.com
danj

Post by danj »

Interesting thread/debate. My wife and I actually tried the FLR thing several months ago...or at least "officially" tried it, meaning both acknowledged that was what we were trying. It never really worked, while she was in charge of ceratin things, so was I, and it just didn't seem to gel. We tried it for maybe a couple of weeks, but with our dynamics, I guess you could say it was "unnatural". It was an interesting test run, even fun, just not the right fit for our marriage. To be honest, if my wife were wired a bit differently, I could have seen it working, since I do have a submissive side, but as they say it takes two to tango. Anyway, I'm quite content, so no worries here. I would truly be disappointed if we didn't do our cycles of MC, but the FLR thing was never a big deal for me.

Best of luck in your FLR, Michael!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Thanks!
0 x