Checkiing in

Living the real life under lock and key
bratboy

Checkiing in

Post by bratboy »

First week was tough but I survived, last Saturday I did get to come (twice actually!). But then it was lock down until last night. All week we have been having some great conversations about how things are going to change we are moving to a WLM (scares me but we both are excited for it).

Last night we had dinner at the neighbors (did I say my vanilla neighbors) and I made a obnoxious comment at my wife's expense. She loudly started announcing that I will not be getting any for the night. UGH! She then explained that she was starting to make me wait, DOUBLE UGH! Before we left thankfully she announced to everyone that "No she had promised me sex and she was going to go through with it" THANK GOD! Just as a side note the neighbors and their friends that were over we both agree are in FLRs they just don't know it. The wives even talked about the months that they refuse sex to the husbands.

When we got home I sat on my knees rubbing cream into her legs discussing further changes she will be making. And then we had sex! Somehow amazingly I held out until after she was satisfied. It was good, really really good. But I was worked again before I even went to bed. I went to bed unlocked and today was unlocked as well (she wanted to lock me this morning but as soon as she came near me I got rock hard). Tonight I rubbed cream into her legs but she did not want any additional service. I got into bed and asked if she wished to tease me. Her response was that I wasn't locked, I quickly told her that didn't mean anything she could just tell me I wasn't allowed to cum. She was like "oh" flicked her fingers which meant drop them. And she was merciless and teased me almost non-stop for an hour and a half.

She said "that's it I am tired and I am going to bed," I looked at her and explained that I had to be locked down. She made a comment about my not feeling trustworthy and I simply said "No, not the way I am now I need to be locked down." So now I am sitting here lockdown in the jailbird with my wonderful wife sleeping next to me.
0 x