Salutations

Living the real life under lock and key
amandasknight

Salutations

Post by amandasknight »

Hello,

I found this forum while reading Dev's blog, which I found from Tom's Edge Blog, which I found from .... you get the idea, right? I think all of us chastity enthusiasts have scoured the web by now.

I introduced my wife to elements of kink back in 2008. Unfortunately, we have not fallen off the wagon, as much as having two babies the last two years has pushed us off the wagon. We don't really actively explore our sexuality like we did in 2008, but we hope to get back in the swing when our little ones get more independent.

It is very nice to see a group that includes couples with similar interests and I am looking forward to getting to know you.
0 x
cb6000s

Re: Salutations

Post by cb6000s »

Welcome to the group. That being said, I have no idea what you are saying. Off the wagon, on the wagon? Are you interested in male chastity but your wife is not? Is you wife interested and you are not? It is impossible to tell from your posting. Tell us more. Inquiring minds want to know.
0 x
amandasknight

Post by amandasknight »

Hello. I will clarify. My wife and I both enjoy chastity. We have a cb-6000 that hasn't been used in a long while because the demands of raising our children and working full time have us at max capacity. We are both still interested and hope to rekindle the passion in the next few months now that our babies are getting mire independent. I like having a community that shares interests like I think I have found here.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum. There are several members that have young kids, maybe you can get some advice from them on how to get back in to things. I have four kids, the youngest is 5. The biggest obstacle that we face with the kids in the house (the oldest is in college) is we have to keep the noise down. This is actually more of a problem with the older kids. Once the younger guys go to sleep, usually around 8:00 they don't wake up for anything. The 17 yo is up all the time though.

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Hi and welcome!
We have a baby too (8 months) and it does get difficult to juggle everything- we do manage though and doubt we would go back to a non chaste relationship.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Ah... How relaxing to have an empty nest.

I can't imagine doing this with kids around. Mrs. H likes to give my ass a slap and my balls a squeeze every time she comes up behind me in the kitchen.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
amandasknight

Post by amandasknight »

Thanks for the warm, wonderful reception. Glad to see others who make it work for them in spite of busy schedules and raising families. Makes me want to knock the dust off the CB. Part of the reason that I moved away from wearing was the largest ring was just too tight. Then I planned to dremel it down and try again. Now my new question is how many other guys have vasectomies? Any differences in wearing after being neutered?

I got to get a plan because you all are having so much fun and I am missing out.
0 x