More about me

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: More about me

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Have you ever had a hernia? Or you may have one that is really mild and this accentuates it. You can get referred pain that often materialises in the testicles. Do you ever get a similar pain without the device or do your balls ache after heavy physical activity like lifting?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Atone wrote:I have some ideas on this that I just typed up and then managed to lose. Sometimes I hate the iPad. I will try to remember to retype them later when I have a real keyboard. Feel free to remind me if I seem to have forgotten.

-A
@ Atone... checkout the zaggmate case and bluetooth iPAD keyboard.... awesome
0 x

Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

Sorry for a late reply, I've had a busy week.

Anyway, I'm not aware of having a hernia, or ever having a hernia. However, as far as I know I don't have cancer either, but it's not like I've been tested for either.

I'm not aware of having the same pain without the device. I used to play baseball and when I'd get hit in the nuts, even while wearing a cup, it would hurt. This pain is similar to that, but different.

I put the largest ring on yesterday along with the cage, laid on my bad and purposely got as hard as I could get. I then tried different positions that I like to sleep in, and some on my side caused this pain to come back. While exploring the entire area down there with my hands, I found a tube that caused the same pain when I pushed on it. I traced it up to the ring and found the ring applied a decent amount of pressure to it. When I lifted the ring off of this tube, it no longer caused any discomfort while I pressed the on the tube.

So, I still do not know what to do in order to solve my problem, but I have narrowed it down. I'm going to continue to explore, but I wanted to keep you all updated in case anyone has any ideas. Thanks.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

I would go and get yourself checked for a hernia. There is such a large variation on how much of a hernia you can have. The typical male hernia is known as an inguinal ligament hernia. This ligament is actually the tube your testicles drop down when you were a baby. It is possible it was this strutcure or bits related to this that you can feel. It could also be any of the other many plumbing tubes we have in there... The check is very quick, its the classic hold your nuts and cough routine!
0 x