New to forum, new to chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
MikeyLikes

New to forum, new to chastity

Post by MikeyLikes »

Hi all,

Just thought I'd quickly introduce myself here. I just got a CB-6000s this past week - wore it for the first time Monday, so that makes today the 5th day. And then found this forum a couple days ago, and have been enjoying reading many of the posts here. Many of everyone's experiences and advice have already been very helpful.

My wife (and soon to be the KH, of course) is also very new to this. I wasn't sure how she'd react when I showed this (my new CB) to her five days ago, but she reacted more positive than I expected. She did say though, that she didn't think I should wear it continuously.

I've been experimenting with the ring sizes and with/without the G3 since Monday. Wearing the largest ring is the most comfortable for me, but unfortunately, my left testicle can (and has) popped out. So am back to the third largest.

Anyway, looking forward to catching up on more past posts. Cheers all,

Mike
0 x
Dev

Re: New to forum, new to chastity

Post by Dev »

Welcome, Mike, glad to have you here. Have fun with your chastity explorations. Invite your wife to visit the site, too. We have a few couples that participate in the forum.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

MikeyLikes wrote:Wearing the largest ring is the most comfortable for me, but unfortunately, my left testicle can (and has) popped out. So am back to the third largest.
Welcome to the forum Mike.

It isn't the size of the ring but the size of the gap that keeps the testicles trapped. Reducing the size of the ring does reduce the gap but you should be able to reduce the gap using smaller spacers and the same size ring.

Also, make sure you use the correct length post and use the little shim washer under the lock if needed to keep everything tight. If there is any play on the post it will allow the post and alignment pins to flex and open up the gap enough for a testicle to pop out.

Good luck and have fun.

-A
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

My wife (and soon to be the KH, of course) is also very new to this. I wasn't sure how she'd react when I showed this (my new CB) to her five days ago, but she reacted more positive than I expected. She did say though, that she didn't think I should wear it continuously.
Hi and welcome to the forum. This is without doubt the best place to find real people living the real thing and within the day to day practicality of every day life. I hope your wife joins too she will find much great advice from the many people, couples and blogs that are available.

Atones advice on the 6000 gap is spot on reduce the spacer size and the problem should be solved.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum. Welcome to your Spouse/KH, too. There are many of us CB 6ks wearers here. So, there is a wealth of wearing information here. You are doing the right thing in taking this journey as a couple and discovering MC together. The only upfront advice I can give is that things may not happen at the pace you desire and may take directions you don't expect. After all, this is all about her and as her knowledge increases, she may have her own ideas and desires. Enjoy the ride.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

Thanks for the recommendation to try the shorter spacer. I tried it with the larger base ring, and I think it's going to work :)

I must say though, that after reading some posts on here the last couple of days, it probably won't be long before I go shopping for my next device. I really like the looks of the MM Watchful Mistress, other than being intimidated by the sizing process. :geek:
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

Thanks for the advice on reducing the spacer size. I did that and am "safely" able to go back to the larger base ring without the security issue I had before, and it seems much more comfortable.

I have to admit though, that I wish I had discovered this forum sooner. Well, maybe that wouldn't have made a difference. What I'm getting at is, is that some of the other devices look quite attractive, such as the MM Watchful Mistress. On the other hand, the CB6K, with its assortment of pieces (lots of sizing combinations), is probably one of the better 'starter' devices.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

If you are anything like most of the people around here, it won't be long before you'll be ordering up something metal--Watchful Mistress, Jailbird, or something else. ;)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I must say though, that after reading some posts on here the last couple of days, it probably won't be long before I go shopping for my next device. I really like the looks of the MM Watchful Mistress, other than being intimidated by the sizing process
There is no big deal here... Simply follow the clear guidance on the website. Remember that when you are completely soft it is a lot smaller than you think! I recently went to a Jail Bird, and I could perhaps go another 1/8th inch shorter on the tube if I wanted too. The biggest issue I have is the difference in me from soft to hard, I go from 1.5 to 2 inches soft to over 6 hard... That makes erections in ANY device very hard to bear...

However the day to day wear of the JB it is unoticeable most of the time. Metal is so much more hygenic to keep clean too. CQ, my mistress hated the CB6000 because of the inability to clean it properly, no matter how much water as flushed up there..

Metal is the way to go.. :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Metal is the way to go, but when you order it, that's the way it is, unless you send it back for a change. That's the advantage of the CB line - down a ring size, one spacer bigger, try it all for a couple days, go back. If I didn't have the advantage of all that, I'm sure the Jailbird I got wouldn't fit so well. Problem is that it fits so well, she rarely takes it off!
0 x