Foreskin

Living the real life under lock and key
JCHIPPER1

Foreskin

Post by JCHIPPER1 »

Lately my foreskin keeps sticking out of the 3 cages I use and is painful when it rubs again shorts,bedding etc Any idea woukd be most useful othervthan have it removed.
1 x
Want2B_Locked

Re: Foreskin

Post by Want2B_Locked »

I tend to have an open cage style.
Which I have to adjust the foreskin sometimes.
0 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I sometimes get a bit of foreskin poking out the end of my cage too (I have a very short 'Nub' style cage) and I find it uncomfortable with certain types of underwear. Loser styles, perhaps with a pouch front, not so bad.

I can't say it's been a problem at night on the bed covers.

Would having the foreskin retracted before going into the cage work? I don't do this and wouldn't want to suggest it if it could lead to health problems or safety issues but perhaps someone else who is more knowledgeable could comment on this?
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

In the early days, my foreskin poked out a little, where it could be irritated and / or pinched. So I began always having my foreskin retracted, but I have a relatively short foreskin, not sure how it would work for those with long foreskins. Sometimes, during shrinkage situations while I am wearing my JailBird, the foreskin will move up to partially cover the head. When this happens, I push it back into place with the handle of an old toothbrush. It has never happened with the Cobra.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I know what you mean about the foreskin poking out a little bit and depending on the type of underwear that I'm wearing it can get a bit irritating.

My foreskin is quite long and I'm already a bit unsure/nervous/uncomfortable about having it retracted for a long time. (I don't really know why. I guess it just feels wrong in some way)

This is the only aspect of the 3D Cobra that makes me wonder if I should have chosen the 'Nano' rather than the 'Nub' length but in all other respects the Nub seems perfect for me. Just a question of choosing the right underwear to avoid discomfort.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 am
This is the only aspect of the 3D Cobra that makes me wonder if I should have chosen the 'Nano' rather than the 'Nub' length but in all other respects the Nub seems perfect for me.
You did choose the Nano if you remember but were overruled. I chose the Nub

and we're in agreement. The Nub seems perfect to me as well.
4 x
Everything's better with a locked male.