Emergency key horror stories

Living the real life under lock and key
TheNookieMonster
Emergency key horror stories

Post by TheNookieMonster »

Does anybody have one?
Two weeks ago my wife and I were texting and she informed me she had my key all week! :shock: I forgot to ask for it back after an evening of fun, and she obviously wasn't bringing it up. ;) At first it was really hot because, you know, she really had complete control, and honestly it still is, but there is that little voice in my head that says "what if?"
Thankfully I've never had an issue and I am temped to just let things go along like this, but maybe a good dose of reality will have my emergency key hanging on my key ring again.
So lets hear about the worst case of regret you have for being stuck without a key?
0 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
slave d

Re: Emergency key horror stories

Post by slave d »

Haven’t had or carried an emergency key in nearly 10 years, never needed it, never really thought about it.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

We have one in a mini safe to which I don’t have the combination at the house, the other key is in my Wife’s purse, She works around the corner from where I do
0 x
chickenchowmein

Post by chickenchowmein »

I didn't even know that was a thing, bruh
0 x
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

Where have you been? bruh.
0 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

My wife makes me carry one in my wallet, taped to a card on which she wrote "don't you dare open this".

That was ok until I left my wallet at home when we were going away for a week and realised 100 miles from home.

She wasn't happy, I found it a huge turn on.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I had an emergency key in my van. It was kept in a 3d printed holder with a special slot. You could push the key in but had to destroy the holder to get it back.
Never used it, forgot it was in the van.
That van was sold over two years ago.
I figured if I ever ended up in hospital etc. And they needed to remove it they would find a way. Not many ops require your penis to be free.
Otherwise C has the key, they could just ask her to take it off.
She might refuse mind you.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I recommend carrying one. I had to make a trip to an emergency room one day, and I didn’t know what all would be involved. Closest was ten minutes away, but I was at work, so had to drive 40 minutes home, and then ten minutes to another emergency room after I took off the cage. The trip to the emergency room was a false alarm, fortunately, but after that, I firmly believe in the emergency key.

No, nothing they tested for would’ve involved my penis, or exposure. But I did get a CAT scan, and I didn’t know before hand if an MRI would’ve been called for.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

cuyahoga wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:35 am I recommend carrying one. I had to make a trip to an emergency room one day, and I didn’t know what all would be involved. Closest was ten minutes away, but I was at work, so had to drive 40 minutes home, and then ten minutes to another emergency room after I took off the cage. The trip to the emergency room was a false alarm, fortunately, but after that, I firmly believe in the emergency key.

No, nothing they tested for would’ve involved my penis, or exposure. But I did get a CAT scan, and I didn’t know before hand if an MRI would’ve been called for.
There's a thing.
My daughter had to go for a mri scan a few months back. It didn't occur to me when they asked me if I had fillings, metal implants, watch etc. before I went in with her.
Fortunately the cage didn't react. I'm assuming it's not magnetic enough.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I carried on in s sealed envelope that my wife signed. After six month she took it away and said "deal with it." Now the only key is the one on her neck. It's been 5 years of me having zero ability to unlock. We spend a lot of time apart. I highly recommend no emergency key.
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"