Bigger Balls?

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedKC
Bigger Balls?

Post by CagedKC »

My keyholder wife says my balls increase noticeably in size after 3 weeks with no type of release at all. I am nearing the end of a 30 day sentence now and I believe she is correct. My balls look and feel much larger, but there is no pain or tenderness at all.

She has had me locked 24/7 since 2018, but has gradually increased the times between any sort of release to a month or more. Perhaps that is why we never noticed before? Has anyone else experienced this?
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Mr Pickle
Re: Bigger Balls?

Post by Mr Pickle »

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe the scrotum fills with blood when horny, even more so after a while without.
My balls felt swollen after a month, but the testicles were the same size. I don't think testicles actually fill up, they simply produce.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
slave d

Post by slave d »

My basic understanding (probably also wrong lol) is that the testes only produce semen, the storage takes place in the prostate gland. Personally I find that this causes increasing difficulty with urination etc rather than swollen balls !!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jomojo76

Post by jomojo76 »

Hola, healthcare person here: testes make sperm and storage takes place in some curly tubes at the top of the testes, takes 14 days to fill. Whereas prostate gland and the seminal vesicle (sits just behind the prostate) make up >90% of the fluid volume.
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

3 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

jomojo76 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:18 am Hola, healthcare person here: testes make sperm and storage takes place in some curly tubes at the top of the testes, takes 14 days to fill. Whereas prostate gland and the seminal vesicle (sits just behind the prostate) make up >90% of the fluid volume.
Shhhhhh! Don’t let facts get in the way of someone’s kink :)
3 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Buster Gonad and his unfeasably large testicles
Buster Gonad and his unfeasably large testicles
IMG_1449.jpeg (186.5 KiB) Viewed 17769 times
this is a REAL comic strip from British adult comic VIZ
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I love Viz comic strips. Read this since I was a kid.
The adverts are hilarious.
The best bit these days are the online responses.
Great seeing Buster on this site. But where is his wheelbarrow?
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(