Anal orgasm: finally!

Living the real life under lock and key
Wettowel

Anal orgasm: finally!

Post by Wettowel »

I know anal orgasms aren't the subject of the forum but I think trying for one goes hand-in-hand with chastity.

Last week I had my first anal orgasm! I have long ago given up trying to achieve an anal orgasm. I had long since given up on thinking this was possible for me. I had tried prostate massagers, vibrating prostate massagers, butt plugs, vibrating butt plugs, dildos, orgasm denial for a month, hypnosis, you name it.

What made it finally possible for me was some combination of not expecting an orgasm, a week of orgasm denial, and fucking my p-spot really hard with a Lovense Gravity portable fucking machine. It felt completely different than a normal orgasm, with mind blowing pleasure but from deep inside. It didn't leave me feeling averse to sex like a normal orgasm does, but there was some smaller reduction in horniness and no longer feeling so full and needy. It also didn't come shooting out, but dribbling out over ~10s.

Since having my first I have been able to have several more in the last week to better determine under what circumstances it happens (hard fucking the p-spot), how much denial I need for it to happen (1 day is enough), and the feelings associated with it.

Where I'd like to go from here is to stay in chastity without penis based release for maybe the rest of the year while focusing on this new source of pleasure. I'll see if my wife is up for that 🤞
6 x
Steve2059
Re: Anal orgasm: finally!

Post by Steve2059 »

Congratulations!

I discovered anal orgasms around three years ago when being pegged by my wife. At this point it was perhaps 18 months since a full ejaculatory orgasm. I agree they are mind-blowing and far more intense than the penile ones I used to have.

I'm slightly jealous that you can achieve them yourself. For me, trying to get there is like tickling myself; I can't get anywhere close. We got to the point though where I was having multiple anal orgasms so often that we agreed it was defeating the point of permanent orgasm denial. Nowadays I'm allowed them every few weeks because they do amuse my wife.
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I envy both of you.

Over quite a few years, I have tried a lot of different approaches without success, and I had a bit of a scare about 5 years ago, when my Aneros whacked my prostate kinda hard. Fifteen or 20 minutes later, after giving up on the Aneros, I masturbated, and there was a fair size drop of blood mixed in the the ejaculate. I masturbated a few hours later to see if it was getting better or worse. That time there was barely a trace of blood. The next time, nothing.

For the time being, I am postponing any further experiments with prostate stimulation. About 2 years ago, I went into afib a few weeks after my booster shot. I just recently had an ablation that seems to have fixed it, but they are not yet ready to take me off of Eliquis. Consequently, I am not going to mess with anything that might cause any kind of internal bleeding.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Many years ago i gave myself one. The strangest experience it was a love it but hate it feeling. No ejaculation just kind of oozed out. I was kind of taken back by it and never tried again. Fast forward many years I would really enjoy and appreciate it now.
0 x
CB6000
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've tried and failed. Still trying.
I dont want to buy a machine. Maybe I can make a modification to my bycicle 😁
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

sls01234 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:31 pm Many years ago i gave myself one. The strangest experience it was a love it but hate it feeling. No ejaculation just kind of oozed out. I was kind of taken back by it and never tried again. Fast forward many years I would really enjoy and appreciate it now.
Similar for me. I wanted an orgasm, and it was almost like I was going to get it, I was right on the edge and then it just oozed out. I think the best way to describe it is I felt like I was robbed. I thought I was getting it and then it was gone. Very frustrating, I was still horny as hell but couldn't do anything about it.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted