So, why WOULD you want to sneak out?

Living the real life under lock and key
Dogtanian69

So, why WOULD you want to sneak out?

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I’m just interested, given that most if not all of us are in chastity voluntarily, WHY on earth would you want to sneak out to play with yourself? And, further to that, I often see posts around the net that balltrap cage’s aren’t secure, that you could get out. I don’t think I can get out of my BON4M, but, as I wanted and still want to be in it, I don’t get why I would spend time trying. Could anyone enlighten me please?
0 x
mikel2411
Re: So, why WOULD you want to sneak out?

Post by mikel2411 »

For me it's not that I want to, all though after a few weeks it starts to become...desirable, its that it is possible.
If you can defeat the purpose of wearing the unit then what's the point? I didn't get into the heavy steel hanging around my C&B to be on my honor,
I can do that without the hassles or problems of being locked up even though I enjoy being locked.
AGIAN FOR ME, its the idea of being TRULY LOCKED and incapable of pleasing myself even when my self discipline gets weakened by time and fantasy.
I searched for a unit that I cannot cheat with until I found the one I'm in now and after wearing it for most of the last year I can say for me it really enhances my feelings of being under someone else's control knowing I cannot cheat no matter how much I might want to without having to admit it and face my KH's disappointment.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I mean, as much as my Wife pulls and tugs on mine, I don’t THiNK I could get out, but I don’t spend a lot of time, or any really, trying to get out of it
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I wrote about this a long time ago. For a lot of us, there's a mental movie script that runs in our heads, and the plot device involves an "inescapable" device. It creates a dynamic that shifts the balance from "I won't" to "I can't", which is what most of us find hot. The more difficult for us to escape from the device, the more true to the story line our real life becomes.
5 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Heh, I have complete faith in mine, we spent two hours thinking we were going to have to snip the lock when it was rusted apparently. The gap isn’t big enough for me to slip out of and I can’t get out of the hinged ring, especially not with the rubber tubing I keep on there to make it more comfortable. I oil the lock once a week now, lesson learned…..
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I think C needs it to be there.
To me it's a clear sign that this is what she wants.
It does make it more real, and like Tom says.. Making it more difficult to remove adds to that.
Biggest boost for me was adding the urethral. Feeling I'm caged both inside and out put me in a better head space.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Dogtanian69 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:04 pm I’m just interested, given that most if not all of us are in chastity voluntarily, WHY on earth would you want to sneak out to play with yourself? And, further to that, I often see posts around the net that balltrap cage’s aren’t secure, that you could get out. I don’t think I can get out of my BON4M, but, as I wanted and still want to be in it, I don’t get why I would spend time trying. Could anyone enlighten me please?
It's a difference in mental states- "I could get out but I choose not to" is not the same as "I can't get out even if I want to."

It comes down to a matter of control- if it is possible to 'sneak out' but you choose not to, then *you* are in control and it is a matter of acceptance and willpower. If it is not possible to 'sneak out' then the keyholder is in control and you are dependent on that person.

Willingly submitting in a D/s scenario is different from being bound/cuffed/restrained. Once you have been restrained, the element of personal choice has been removed and the Dom 'could' do anything he/she wants, it ratchets up the excitement and eroticism.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Twisted Mister nailed it, "I can't even if I wanted to" IS the feeling I crave and what I need need to keep it interesting and meaningful.

Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

On hindsite.
Isnt the fact that you 'want' to get out the biggest part of this?
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I don’t though, I love the way I feel when I’m teased. I’ve had a lifetime of orgasms and they last a few seconds… tease and denial can be an infinite endorphin high
5 x