So, why WOULD you want to sneak out?

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Re: So, why WOULD you want to sneak out?

Post by mikel2411 »

I agree wanting to get out is a big part of the fun, that's where "I can't" comes in.
If I could "sneak out" that (from experience) ruins it, changes your mindset knowing you could still gratify yourself, at least partially.
That's the biggest reason I am so glad to have found the unit I wear now. I CAN'T get out of it without destroying it or damaging myself and now that it's become so comfortable I can actually forget its there I feel its exactly what it should be, HER choice.
When life gets out of our way and we start playing around again I am really looking forwards to my bodies reaction to "I can't" as well as my KH'S reaction when she realizes it and grasps fully what it means that I am totally dependent on her...mercy.
I actually think she believes I have been "cheating" during this long difficult time so when she finds out I haven't been and can't I think she will be shocked and maybe fully realize the power she has over me. LOL
Mikel
2 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I want to come out. Not much use to C if I didn't.
I think the steel tube buried inside my cock might help prevent me escaping. I have no idea because I'm not allowed.
The Not allowed is as big a deterrent as I need.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

When I am let out, I want back in asap, my Wife knows how much I dislike “freedom”
1 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I tried a couple different urethral tubes, my hats off to you for being able to use them, they would make it impossible to escape.
Each time I tried it became painful and was never comfortable to begin with so I gave up.
The glans ring was difficult at first but it never felt like it was making me sick so it worked out well for me in the end.

It's funny wanting back in right away was mentioned, I can't go more than a few hours before I want it back on, that's way this next week being out of town is going to be interesting since we won't be taking one with us, everywhere we go has metal detectors so I'll be without longer than I have been in years.

Mikel
2 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Going to urethral wasn't an overnight thing. It was something I really wanted so kept at it. With the right tube it eventually gets to the point of unnoticeable. This has been in near two years everyday. Peeing and cleanliness benefits are good.

https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... al#p145294
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ThreeOlives

Post by ThreeOlives »

+1 on the notion that wanting out is the driving factor. It's not bondage until you want out.
1 x
All coffee and gin.