Micro cages and urination

Living the real life under lock and key
Sam3655
Micro cages and urination

Post by Sam3655 »

I have gone from an average cobra cage to small to nano during my time in chastity. I have tried several times to go to a micro cage but how in the heck do you take a piss? When wearing a flat cage it looks like the cage sinks into my scrotum and disappears. When I take a pee, it just dribbles all over my balls. I stop wearing the cage for hygiene reasons going back to my cobra. Really want to get to the micro cage as my wife/ky loves the “chastity shrinkage” aspects and wants it to continue.
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Micro cages and urination

Post by nosaint »

I'm wearing the cherry keeper micro. Usually, the skin from beside my penis will slide forward and completely cover the cage. It looks like I have just a scrotum. I peel the skin back to pee, like I imagine you would do with a foreskin. Needless to say, sitting is a prerequisite.

But I do love the look of the micro, so it's worth a bit of effort to me. I agree that the flat cages look like hygiene would be a major issue.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
slave d

Post by slave d »

I’m so small that all cages that fit are nestled in my balls and I pee on my scrotum, no way to stop it and no way to pee standing up. Is it an issue ? not as far as I’m concerned, I love being small and all that comes with that including sph so I just find it adds to my feelings of submission. I just have to sit to pee and do a good wipe up like a girl and I love it ! If I have the cage off for some reason I still sit to pee.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

lol I also sit to pee and have found myself sitting even on the rare occasion I am unlocked. I was just wondering if I was doing wrong but sounds like I wasn’t just worry of hygiene as CS is more the lock it and forget it type, even for cleanings.
0 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

You might try one that has a UI, "Urethral insert", even the flat cages can have some kind of a spout, most quite small though. Look around, I use a UI myself and have never had a problem with it, but then again I dont use a micro cage.

Eddie
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

LuckyEddie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:52 pm You might try one that has a UI, "Urethral insert", even the flat cages can have some kind of a spout, most quite small though. Look around, I use a UI myself and have never had a problem with it, but then again I dont use a micro cage.

Eddie
Yup. I have an insert. Peeing stood up no problem.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I appreciate the advice but a little confused how a urethral insert helps. My issue with the micro cage is the extra skin of the scrotum covers the cage itself. Does the UI push the cage forward enough to pee standing up? I don’t even need to pee stand up. Just don’t like pissing all over my balls. My kh is not big on releasing me even for showering.
0 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

I also have a urethral steel tube screwed into my inverted cage.
It helps to pass a regular stream of urine and it does not remain after leaking.
I also pull my balls back to pee.
Even standing up to urinate can be done this way, without you having to pee balls pee.
2 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen:
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

I’ve been trying out a couple of Ternence micro cages:
The smallest and the second-smallest.

I bought one ring for them, and the micro cages separately with a matching pin spacing. Aside from the pins being loose and prone to pinching, urination is the biggest issue; it feels like there’s a urinary restriction when I’m wearing one of them. More pressure has to build up to begin urination, and it stops sooner, feeling like I’m retaining some urine. I believe the micro cage is compressing my urethra, preventing the free flow of urine. I suspect either a wider micro cage is needed, or a catheter, to solve this.

I haven’t heard of this problem before with micro cages. Has anyone else experienced it?
0 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

I tried a short cage but not even a micro. About 1 inch compared to my usual 2 inches. It had bigger diameter than normal. Same issue. Took it off after 20 minutes. Back to the ole trusty and comfortable jailbird.
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird