Micro cages and urination

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: Micro cages and urination

Post by sls01234 »

Curiousrk wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:34 am I tried a short cage but not even a micro. About 1 inch compared to my usual 2 inches. It had bigger diameter than normal. Same issue. Took it off after 20 minutes. Back to the ole trusty and comfortable jailbird.
i tried a short once to. Way to painful.
3 x
CB6000
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I LOVE my JailBird. I have a half dozen devices, and the one I wear 98% of the time is the JailBird.
PS - Wearing my JB as I type this.
PPS - I still don't understand where an average or larger size penis (maybe 3-3 1/2 inches flaccid) goes while wearing one of these.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

I have a 3 1/2 inch 'average' flacid penis going to 6 1/2 inch erect and have been wearing a 1 1/4 inch cage for the last few weeks perfectly comfortably. What I did find was that if I used lubrication my foreskin moved around and got pinched, no lube, except when putting the cage on, and all is well.

Where it goes? Well I guess it just can't grow to full size, just as if you try and blow up a baloon in a small bottle.

I did try a 1 inch cage and that was a step too far, but it also had a painful hinged ring which might have been the problem.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

But, where is it while flaccid??
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.