Extreme testicle pain

Living the real life under lock and key
chas123abc
Last orgasm: November 23rd, 2023
Extreme testicle pain

Post by chas123abc »

Hello, long time reader, first time poster. Been playing around with orgasm denial with the wife for a few years, but last fall my wife finally became really interested in it. Currently almost 10 weeks since I have had an orgasm. All of this has been on the honor system, but both of us decided that it might be a nice change of pace to start experimenting with a actual chastity cage. We put it on last Saturday morning for the first time. First I should explain that although I’m a grower not a shower, my “boys” down below are very high and tight and large. Had to take a hot shower to get the “boys” to lower themselves to be able to get the ring on. Even then the first time we put it on Saturday one of the “boys” wasn’t fully inside the ring, but the other “boy” was absolutely outside the ring.

Wore the cage for several hours. Unexpectedly with no warning I started to feel an extreme pain in the “boy” that was firmly trapped outside the ring. It felt like my body was trying to yank the “boy” thru the small area between the ring and the cage. Was in complete agony, felt the pain clear up in my stomach. Was not doing anything physical when this happened, just was standing in the kichen. Luckily the wife was near and got the cage off ASAP.

Took a break and tried it again last night. This time we got both of the “boys” trapped outside the ring. Wore the cage again for several hours with no issues. But again with no warning (was standing again) started to feel that familiar pain again in the other “boy”. Again felt like my body was trying to yank the “boy” thru that small gap between the ring and the cage.

Any advice. This happen to anybody else?
0 x
slave d

Re: Extreme testicle pain

Post by slave d »

Certainly has happened to me usually ending with the testicle concerned managing to get through the gap ! Can be agonising. I can only suggest 2 things, 1 is to just try and see if longer and longer wearing periods gets your system more used to the device and it slowly settles down and 2 depending on the device you have try experimenting with different gaps and even ring sizes to see if you can find a cure.

I first started with a good old CB6000S and it was very adjustable which made it possible to solve issues like this.

It’s just a part of the journey and I know in my case it was getting aroused that made it worse. I told MsM that and She said “well don’t get aroused then, there’s no point anyway” lol.

Good luck

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

I'm just wondering if the ring is maybe too large or the gap between it and the cage is to large. I have a narrow gap and there's absolutely no way a testicle is going through the gap.

You also say one testicle was not fully through the ring, in which case I suggest you may not be putting it on correctly as this shouldn't be the case. I pull the scrotum on one side through the ring, then ease that testicle through, then the other one and finally my penis, then the cage goes on. As iI say at that point there's no way either testicle is pulling through the narrow gaP between cage and ring.

My apologies if I've misunderstood but I hope this helps.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I suspect that overall a good % of the issue is the “high and tight” testicles. Over time the scrotum will “stretch” a bit and the problem will ease but it ca. take some time working through.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Gman

Post by Gman »

“Well dont get aroused” sounds like a tough lady slave d😀
Re ring size, i started out with the biggest size to avoid any serious pain and have since moved one size down. I tried 2 sizes “by mistake” recently and it was agony. All in good time i say.
Good luck on your adventure mate
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I would suggest getting something from CB-X with different ring sizes and gap spacers so that you can experiment with different combinations. If the ring is too big or too small, there will be problems, and the same is even more true with the gap size. Too big or too small, and there is big trouble.

Many years ago, I ordered my Mature Metal JailBird with a too small gap, and the "ball burn" was excruciating. I could not wear the device for more than an hour. MM widened the gap by a mere 1/8 of an inch. Ever since I have been able to wear my JB for as long as I want. I could literally wear it for the rest of my life.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Sounds like your needing a larger ring than you should have in order to get the boys through.
The ring should be about the same circumfrance as your member when its fully hard or a teeny bit bigger.
Measure where the ring will fit. Imagine holing your shaft behind your balls. If your boys won't fit through that diameter you'll need a hinged ring.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Sounds like we have the same issue. I've always been High & Tight and have large balls, and getting the lads though the ring involves some effort and a shoelace. Once in, cold weather can make things painful.

I've recently put on weight and this has made things more difficult again. I've ordered a cage with a larger ring which should come in the next day or two so we'll see how that goes.

I've also found that an elastic cage strap helps keep me in the tube since when flaccid I'm pretty tiny.
1 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Definitely sounds like base ring is too large. Buy a sizing kit from Mature Metal. I had that happen one time. Took a couple of tweaks to my Jail Bird to get it right, but now 24/7 for 5 years and no issues.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

After several problems, one of which was a tight scrotum, I got a cage with a hinged ring… a BON4M knock off from Ebay, which I’ve been wearing for five years now. The only issue with that was the hard edges on the ring, which I’ve solved with latex tubing. I liked the cage so much I bought a spare…
0 x