Just how it is now.

Living the real life under lock and key
Chasade

Just how it is now.

Post by Chasade »

We came to a point where something had to change. Through much discussion I convinced her to try again. Because of the timing, we tried Locktober. It wasn't perfect.We had some stumbles and set backs.

Now here we, 12 days into NOvember, That's 18 days straight locked and denied.... And I couldn't be happier. My body is trained. My cage is perfectly comfortable and I have no issues maintaining hygiene. I'm starting to sleep through the nights soundly. And we have fallen into a wonderful dynamic that works for both of us. I have no unlock days to look forward to. No promised orgasms. I'm only unlocked when she wants to use it. No games, no time limit, no end in sight. I'm on the cusp of my ultimate fantasy:

That just how it is now.

Chaz
5 x
Sam3655
Re: Just how it is now.

Post by Sam3655 »

BCWYWF
2 x
addadayplease

Re: Just how it is now.

Post by addadayplease »

Chasade wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:49 am And I couldn't be happier. My body is trained. My cage is perfectly comfortable and I have no issues maintaining hygiene. I'm starting to sleep through the nights soundly. And we have fallen into a wonderful dynamic that works for both of us. I have no unlock days to look forward to. No promised orgasms. I'm only unlocked when she wants to use it. No games, no time limit, no end in sight. I'm on the cusp of my ultimate fantasy:

Chaz
So how have things been the last 6 weeks or so?
1 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.