Pubic Mound Bulging Behind Base Ring?

Living the real life under lock and key
Galaxy_jpg

Pubic Mound Bulging Behind Base Ring?

Post by Galaxy_jpg »

Is it normal for the pubic mound area right behind the base of the ring to bulge and push the cage forward slightly when your body tries to get hard? When I’m not trying to be hard it fits perfectly flush with my waist, but when I am trying to be hard my shaft stays flaccid in the cage but it’s almost like it’s pushing the inside of my boner backwards and up into my pelvis skin. (I can throw a picture onto members lounge if it’s helpful) I am a bit of a grower who prefers small / nub cages but I have also tried a few cages that are theoretically “perfectly” sized (tried with every ring size I can fit into), but even in those I still get this effect. Are my cages just too small or is this somewhat expected?
0 x
Hussman767
Re: Pubic Mound Bulging Behind Base Ring?

Post by Hussman767 »

The “hard” has to go somewhere lol
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Galaxy_jpg

Post by Galaxy_jpg »

Hussman767 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:57 am The “hard” has to go somewhere lol
I’ve heard that before and it makes sense, It just kind of feels like cheating. Also have heard some some people say the opposite though so I guess I just wanted some reassurance that it’s normal. Thanks :)
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Yup. That's your hard on. Usually it's a sign of a decent fitting cage as long as nothing turn purple.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Galaxy_jpg

Post by Galaxy_jpg »

Nope, no actual blue balls…only metaphorical ones. Thanks for the reassurance :)
0 x