Waist strap

Living the real life under lock and key
Sam3655
Waist strap

Post by Sam3655 »

I wear a 50 mm ring. Most of the time I can barely get a finger between the ring. But then when I am warm like laying in bed or wearing just sweat pants, the ring tends to slide down from the weight of the steel cage. Comes close to where I could slip my dick out the back if I wanted too. I don’t as that would break the trust with my KH. I can’t get my testicles through a 45mm. Ordered a 47 mm and while I can get everything through the ring, but the boys start to turn a tad blue.

Found an $8.00 elastic strap with snaps on it. The belt goes around the waist and each end snaps around the ring. This thing is great. It holds the ring flush against me. No adjusting during the night when I roll over. Everything remains lined up that I can use a urinal again without pissing on me or the floor. Or worse, the guy at the next urinal. Fortunately he was drunk and didn’t notice.

I probably sound juvenile raving about an elastic strap. But I have been locked most of a year. I haven’t woken to wood in a while that I thought they stopped. Slept the last two nights with the strap and both nights I have been awaken by my dick trying to get hard but my erection can’t push the cage away from my body. Last night I had to pour cold water on it to get to piss.

Thought it was worth mentioning as if I was having a ring sliding issue then others might too. And this is an inexpensive fix.
1 x
Fastredcar

Re: Waist strap

Post by Fastredcar »

Do you have a link to where you bought the strap?
0 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Bought it off EBay under chastity waist strap for $8.59 and in a choice of three colors
IMG_2928.png
IMG_2928.png (76.5 KiB) Viewed 38054 times
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Interesting. Thanks
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I used to use a shoe lace due to same problem. But due to builders bum it got spotted often. Then I decided to get the correct ring size with a hinge.
The ergonomic hinged ring did the job for me.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

I got a 3 pack of straps just like this, I think I paid $7-15. I'm slowly cycling through a batch of cheap cages I bought, trying to find something suitable for long term wear, and the strap helps a LOT with keeping the cage up and keeping me contained. I'm drawn to the small cages, but without a strap, they steadily work their way down over the course of the day, and get pretty uncomfortable by evening.
0 x
Galaxy_jpg

Post by Galaxy_jpg »

Sam3655 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:11 pm I wear a 50 mm ring. Most of the time I can barely get a finger between the ring. But then when I am warm like laying in bed or wearing just sweat pants, the ring tends to slide down from the weight of the steel cage. Comes close to where I could slip my dick out the back if I wanted too. I don’t as that would break the trust with my KH. I can’t get my testicles through a 45mm. Ordered a 47 mm and while I can get everything through the ring, but the boys start to turn a tad blue.

Found an $8.00 elastic strap with snaps on it. The belt goes around the waist and each end snaps around the ring. This thing is great. It holds the ring flush against me. No adjusting during the night when I roll over. Everything remains lined up that I can use a urinal again without pissing on me or the floor. Or worse, the guy at the next urinal. Fortunately he was drunk and didn’t notice.

I probably sound juvenile raving about an elastic strap. But I have been locked most of a year. I haven’t woken to wood in a while that I thought they stopped. Slept the last two nights with the strap and both nights I have been awaken by my dick trying to get hard but my erection can’t push the cage away from my body. Last night I had to pour cold water on it to get to piss.

Thought it was worth mentioning as if I was having a ring sliding issue then others might too. And this is an inexpensive fix.
Cage strap has been a must for me on the whole chastity journey. Definitely helps with keeping everything in place while you sleep and if you’re into micro/nub cages like me it can help prevent breakouts if you’re a grower. I started with the cheap elastic straps from Amazon but found that they get stretched out and don’t work as well after about a week or two of constant use, as well as that the proper tightness is usually somewhere between what the snap on buttons allow for. If you find that straps are useful to you I would highly suggest buying a higher quality one from Etsy for about $10-15 extra, they don’t stretch out as easily and usually have some sort of sliding buckle so you can get the perfect tightness for your body. I can post the link to the one I got from Etsy if you’d like.
1 x
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

Galaxy_jpg wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:44 pmIf you find that straps are useful to you I would highly suggest buying a higher quality one from Etsy for about $10-15 extra, they don’t stretch out as easily and usually have some sort of sliding buckle so you can get the perfect tightness for your body. I can post the link to the one I got from Etsy if you’d like.
I'm interested in what you, or anyone else, has found for a higher quality strap. The cheap ones I bought aren't as supportive anymore, and the snap broke on one.
0 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

I use a found strap…. A shoulder strap from a small bag or purse. Adjustable and I use a small circle of thin rope under and through each side of the base ring. Cheap and works well for me.
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
ARK

Post by ARK »

Purchased a strap a few weeks ago, After receiving it, I thought I paid $10 for this. Went to Hobby Lobby and bought a snap clamp and some elastic band. Now Ican make my own straps at 1/4 the price.
2 x
WPS