What's a fair keyholders fee.

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
What's a fair keyholders fee.

Post by Mr Pickle »

Ok.
So my wife (kh) and I think it's only fair that I pay a key holding fee.
Afterall she does all the work, the managing my release to keep me well behaved, she let's me eat her and give her orgasms etc..
So yeah, I Think a kh fee is more than justified. She doesn't want to rip me off, or be taken for a ride.
. Question is.. What is a fair going rate?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
slave d

Re: What's a fair keyholders fee.

Post by slave d »

Surely a fair going rate could be found in housework or other chores performed or orgasms “helped with” etc. This is after all a two way street not a dead end !!
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ARK

Post by ARK »

What is your current monthly income? How much do you have in assets?
1 x
WPS
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

ARK wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:48 pm What is your current monthly income? How much do you have in assets?
Including the rental houses, storage properties and the land.. Crikey!

Hang on.. She gets well over half of that anyway. The old rule of "You do as I say, treat me and get me what I want" still applies.
I think this is more a simple weekly bit to put away. She has earned it. Bought it with her own salary, and therefor doesn't feel the need to treat me for being generous.
I realise C would have anything she wanted anyway within reason, and she IS reasonable. She only keeps me locked longer if she really Really needs that new handbag/Car/Holiday..

C has said she will Google it to see what other keyholders charge.
What this actually means is I will have to Google it and come up with an average figure. Which she will then consider and adjust.

I had thought to make it chore based or denial based etc. But that is too messy, complicated.
C would rather just set a rate. And of course fines for anything she feels fit.

So I'm looking for a keyholder services price list?
I can't find anything on comparison sites that I can show her (not surprising).
I'm googling, finding services, but not finding much in the way of 'this is a set fee for holding the key'.

My.quest continues.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

As she is your wife what is hers is hers and what is yours is hers also. So I am not seeing the need for a monitory fee. The Benefits she will get as keyholder are greater than a little cash. Slave D has it right. We pay with taking over chores she dislikes doing. We pay with more attention to our key holders. Back rubs and foot massages. Giving her as many orgasms as she wants while not worrying about a wifely duty sex. These are the fees we pay and we do them gladly.

And if your keyholder wasn’t your wife then $29.99 a week seems fair.
2 x
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

a kh on chaster asked for a regular tribute that was around $40/week in USD
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

That’s why I said $29.99. His wife is the kh so he should get the friends and family discount
1 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

My wife gets my check. I get an allowance. Works for us.

We have 3 checking accounts. Joint to pay the bills, hers and mine. For some reason my account has the smallest balance.
2 x
WPS
Kestrelblaze

Post by Kestrelblaze »

A fair fee depends on the quality of the KH, and the pain in the neck, so to speak, of the sub...So is she excellent at her craft? And are you a burden?
1 x
lecouple

Post by lecouple »

She should be paying you. ;)
1 x