Loctober 2023

Living the real life under lock and key
ARK
Loctober 2023

Post by ARK »

Should have given the subject title a little more thought.

Day 2 - wife if not feeling good. It’s a Monday and she has to go to work. Today did several honey do’s. I was given a list of honey do’s for tomorrow.

Hope to hear for my fellow brothers who are participating in Loctober.
2 x
WPS
mikel2411
Re: Loctober 2023

Post by mikel2411 »

KH took the key she normally carries to safety deposit box Monday, left it with spares already in there. I don't have access to it, she says this year not going to give into my whines for Locktober.
She added if I bother her too much it will be a long NOvember as well. I already figured out it'll most likely be Christmas before I see the key again, unless she gets in the mood to change it.
I don't get released as often as I would like anyway, but will miss changing units occasionally for fun, but this will be first time I have no choice at all.
Hope it goes well for everyone trying it.
Mikel
4 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

My normal state is locked so 30 days isn't a long time in that regard but we, and by "we" I mean "I" :lol: have been talking a bit about Loctober. We agree Loctober is a thing and we are doing it. What that means to my wife I have no idea really. I am going to let her find her path. Its all about letting my straight laced wife get comfortable with the authority we believe she should have.
4 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I've been promised caged until my birthday in January. That'll be a new record. I have realistic expectations that she will stick to it.
3 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
TheNookieMonster

Last night before bed I noticed some red areas on my unit so I took off the cage and cleaned up with a washcloth. A few moments later my lady comes into the bedroom as I am stripping down. You should have seen the look on her face when she saw my uncaged cock!! Her jaw hit the floor! It all worked out though. She saw that there was some redness that needed attention and I am allowed out for any issues like that, but she did explain that next time I will inform her BEFORE I unlock.
She enjoyed her planned back rub and I got some long awaited teasing by her skilled hands. I Locked back up before I left the house today.
She is seeing her control on a new level and owning it like never before. Our young FLR is off to a good start, as is Locktober. :D
4 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
TheNookieMonster

Not too much action around here. We have been cuddling in bed more often than usual, back rubs, movies, etc. I did shave her "undercarriage", as we politely say it, a couple of times and i licked her to orgasm one evening, followed up by a series of orgasms for her using her favorite rabbit. She has been more forward about taking over the controls of the rabbit. Its pretty hot when she slaps my hands out of the way and takes the reigns. In that moment she clearly NEEDS it.
Me? Locked.
1 x
The Nookie Monster
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

The wife and I had discussed taking part in Locktober before she passed, and she had agreed to actually participate. Of course that never came about, but I am spending quite a bit of lime locked as it is, its enjoyable for me even without a KH. I got a lockbox with a timer lock from Amazon (If one looks carefully you can get one pretty cheaply). I logged into the local kink community a week or so ago with no expectations, but I did put it out there that I was looking for local to play with. No bites yet (and I dont expect any anytime soon), but there is hope.

Eddie
1 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

No exciting news. Wife is feeling better. Not interested in playing. Worrying about family issues. Either heading home this weekend or she might come up and see me. Might get to make her breakfast in my birthday suit.
1 x
WPS
TheNookieMonster

Most of loctober things have been pretty low key. I was unlocked a couple of nights ago for some teasing. The interesting thing is she told me to unlock without any previous talk, usually by me, lol. An unexpected treat for sure. It has been a good month and fun to see the minor changes over time. My KH is awesome.
1 x
The Nookie Monster
ARK

Post by ARK »

Just call me a Dumbass.

Today, I was getting ready to go home for the weekend. Talking to my wife while I was getting my stuff packed. Got cloths, shoes, boots, wallet, phone. I am good to go. Started driving home and been on the road for an hour. Forgot the key. Dilemma, turn around and add two hours to my trip home or just continue to drive home and expect no unlocking and hoping for no emergency unlock?

I also forgot my belt.
1 x
WPS