Some observations Mikel

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Some observations Mikel

Post by mikel2411 »

I have been reading questions and comments on this site for a few years and just wanted to give my two cents worth.

Having started full time chastity seriously only a few years ago I have gone through reading as much as I could find on the subject including a lot of things found here. I would like to thank those who had answered my silly questions and assisted me when I started. This is about MY feelings and MY observations and in no way meant to imply it’s a “FIT ALL” or would mean the same to anyone else.

I had read a lot about it being as much about keeping your word to your keyholder as it was about being actually locked up. Since I started, I have tried over forty different devices including three belts always feeling different about each one. With none of them performing as I felt it needed to. Feeling I was never truly helplessly LOCKED into the units.

My idea of being locked in chastity is being LOCKED and UNABLE to orgasm until I am allowed. I am not a strong enough person to say “I won’t orgasm.” And keep my word, especially after a few weeks. I do not want to have the option, it is the idea of being unable to orgasm and actually giving control to my key holder and removing any temptations from myself that makes being locked in chastity different and more appealing than a chastity pledge.

I prefer being locked, knowing I cannot remove the device and not being able to make myself, or even being stimulated by my key holder while locked, to an orgasm. This is what gives me the feelings of truly being LOCKED, not just having a device locked on. I mean it is only when my cock is useless for an orgasm does it mean I no longer have control and can’t just pullout and orgasm that I feel to ME what the true meaning of chastity. I have several plastic units that I have tried each being different but all being able to pull out of even when wearing a way to small base ring. Plastic units all though more comfortable for the most part, never felt really secure to me, I always knew I could break the plastic and be free of the unit even if I had to explain to my key holder what I had done, it was not being secure that ruined them for me.

I have always wanted to feel truly helpless when locked, it wasn’t until I ordered then eventually modified a glans ring unit that I found I couldn’t remove it or pull out from it. I am honestly afraid of a piercing of any kind so that is out of the question for me. For those with piercings being able to lock yourself inside the tube or cage you can live what I’m looking for much easier than those of us who do not.

I am not saying anyone’s reasoning or desires for living in chastity is wrong or incorrect, just that for me I want to be unable to change my mind or cheat to an orgasm without relying on my honor. I could do that without the added difficulties of wearing a steel device around my genitals. I want my key holder to have total control with the device forcing me to be unable to orgasm unless they decide to allow me to orgasm. I am not interested in total denial of orgasms or never being unlocked, it’s the hope I’ll be allowed at some point to orgasm and absolutely cannot until that time that makes chastity enjoyable for me.

During the first few weeks with the new unit, I purposely tried to pull out eventually trying hard enough to damage myself. Now I can wear it without incident for months and have. I had read about how easy it was to pick a lock on these units so one of the first mods I made was to take one of the stainless lock cylinders to a lock smith. He immediately asked “How secure do you want it?” I smiled telling him as much as it can be. He explained when I picked it up it went from three used tumblers to using all six and another lower part to make it necessary to use special picks to open it.

Now when I’m locked simply picking it was made more difficult and with the glans ring even if I cut the main ring in half, I still couldn’t remove the cage. The glans ring is hidden neatly behind the outer ring of the head of the cage with the back section of the tube made from solid steel so tampering with it once locked would be difficult. The cage/tube was ordered much shorter than any of my previous cages also having it made smaller in diameter. I found that those changes made the cage much more effective at reducing erections having never felt the same ball burning of my other devices. With this unit even using a vibrator on it doesn’t allow me to orgasm, the glans ring becomes painful immediately with any strong vibrations only taking slightly longer with milder vibrations before it becomes painful.

I have plans to add cross bars to the front of the cage to make it even more difficult to reach the glans ring and add protection for the head of my penis. I am also toying with the idea of soldering a thin mesh over the caged end with the cross bars welded over it thus eliminating all access while keeping the ability to clean myself without removing unit. So far, the unit has given me the feeling of being fully out of control of my orgasms as long as my key holder has the only key.

I have tried full belts, none expensive but one heavily modified finding that with my type of work having a band of steel around my waist is not feasible. Having the cage or tube locked in a way to eliminate all stimulations or possible pull outs is an incredible feeling driving me to wear the full belt as often as possible-allowed.

I have been forced by bad planning once to wear a full belt with cups for testicles for five days with two more added by key holder. I worked everyday finding how limited my movements really were by having not only a belt locked around me but the large plate the tube and cups are attached to covering my crotch. I am currently designing a cable type belt using the same front plate allowing it to be lowered slightly in the hopes the smaller width of the cable would make it possible to wear long term.

My hopes in writing this that it might answer some questions for others who have just started, letting them know not everyone does this for the same reasons. If they want to become chastised 24/7 or just when their key holder desires it to just to have a secret on a special day when they are out and about, its all what they want or how they want to do it. I can only say read and research and try as many different units as possible, most of mine were under $20.00, catching most of them on sale.

When I was ready and had a good idea of what I wanted, I committed to a custom device ending up getting three, over the next year, changing the design of each until I found the last unit. I still look at units wanting to find anything new and different and designing new units to have built if, more likely when, I get disinterested in my current units. We often change units some just to change it up and other times as punishment with both of us enjoying the different challenges of each unit. So don’t think because something happens or doesn’t work as you hoped that’s there’s not different options or your any different than anyone else when they started.
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Holdingout1

Re: Some observations Mikel

Post by Holdingout1 »

Thank you for such an amazing a thoughtful post. I love your focus on what you want from Chastity without telling or implying that how other people approach it is wrong…..we’ll done!!

I’m curious about 2 things….is your glans ring device one that also has a ring behind your balls or is it only a device for your shaft? Also have you found a preferred material for the glans ring (steel or rubber)? Asking because as I’ve experimented with this concept I’ve used rubber ‘O’ rings but also found that it’s too small when erect and ending up with black and blue spots…..maybe it’s sizing but I wonder if I tried steel if this might resolve that too

Anyways thanks for sharing all your knowledge…I like you have been searching for years for a solution that provides security and comfort but it’s been very elusive unless you are willing to get pierced.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

If you go to badass work room pro look at ba-34R you can see unit I wear. It's a ball trap device with a metal permanently mounted glans ring.

You would need to be careful with length of shaft for glans ring, I guessed, and mine was too long, pulled on glans (forwards) constantly.

They are will to work with you, just give them time and pay attention to translator mistakes.

I tested with rubber O-rings for size then went up 2 mm from snug but not "tight" ring for the metal one.

I found placing ring at back of head cage where it lined up with glans was perfect for me. Also eliminated being able to see the ring or tamper with it, easily.

My unit is much shorter than one in pic, the full metal part only about 6 mm long on the top also went smaller on diameter seemed to hit it perfect on cage size. Figured you don't want to be able to expand too much with metal ring around glans. LOL

Mine has a 10mm curved base ring also seemed to be perfect choice for me, no issues with it ever. I don't even get the normal ball burn with this unit.

If I have another built I will have them add the security bars over end of cage to add a little space for tip when engorged.

I had some chafing on glans at first, would use my normal daily cage for few days after it got sore then go back, took some time to get used to it but now its working perfectly. I CANNOT pull out of it.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Just another thing I thought of,
I got what I call a "Garter" with my units. It's basically a piece of elastic with snaps on it. (Found on several sites for like 8 bucks.)
I tried it and really like how it pulls the units against me so no dangling during the day and found out it helps keep everything lined up in the longer units so peeing is much easier.
I wear mine 24/7 now except when showering.
That's also another perk of the glans unit, if you are careful when you put it on and line everything up it stays lined up so peeing is much easier and possible when standing.
I don't have to turn on the lights at night to go to the bathroom and wake up my KH with the glans unit lined up, makes life easier. LOL
Mikel
0 x