New Hearing Aids

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
New Hearing Aids

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The VA just replaced my hearing aids. The old ones were battery powered and very basic models. The advantage of changing modes was marginal at best and a pain to do. Thet didn't have the capability of answering phone calls and reacted slow to GPS directions, missing the first part. The new ones are phenomenal. Rechargeable, answer and hang up calls with a touch of the button on either side, and easy to control with an app on my phone. One setting is "forward" and concentrated on picking up sound in front of me. I tried that sitting in a crowded and noisy Denny's a few days ago with Kitten sitting across from me in a booth. I also activated the noise filter feature and almost all the background noise was gone. It was almost like were sitting alone. GPS instructions are now clear and complete.
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Re: New Hearing Aids

Post by slave d »

So good to hear from you guys and equally good that you can now hear us lol 😆
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Now you can hear the click of the lock.
1 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

sls01234 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:32 am Now you can hear the click of the lock.
Mistress always makes sure the room is quiet so I can her that!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!