Old Fashion

Living the real life under lock and key
ARK
Old Fashion

Post by ARK »

Sitting at Cracker Barrel eating breakfast. A man sitting at the table next to me has been on his phone the whole time while he waiting on his food. His wife and oldest daughter on cell phone too. Youngest daughter does not have cell phone and is looking off in the distance. This dude need to be in chastity so he will pay attention to his wife and family.

I know I am old fashion. Our family rule is no cell phone out while eating. My kids are the enforcers of this rule.
5 x
WPS
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022
Re: Old Fashion

Post by waki86 »

It's not old-fashioned.
We had the phone switched off during our holiday.

This way people pay more attention to each other, instead of soullessly looking at a screen.
And people are completely alienated from each other.
0 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen:
slave d

Post by slave d »

Cell phones and the internet are in equal parts one of the absolute worst and best changes in the world !!
5 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

The wife’s kids come over and sit down playing the whole time on their phones. They don’t watch their own children, they don’t offer to help in preparing the meal and they certainly don’t help clean up. I fear for this next generation.
2 x
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

We were at a restaurant several years ago and there was a young couple sitting together on what appeared to be a date, he was staring at his phone and she was awkwardly looking around the room obviously feeling ignored. We were sad for both of them in different ways. She was a pretty lady too, he should have been looking into her eyes, might have learned something.
My lady and I were slipping into a similar trap, eating dinner in the living room with phone and TV going. A year or two back we had enough. Now we eat at the table, together, with no distractions, talking, holding hands, laughing, smiling. Its maddening looking back on it.
4 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

It is an easy trap to fall into. When CS and I were dating we would go on date night. Early to the theatre to get tickets and then walk over to Applebee’s for drinks till it was time for the movie. CS got to where I would get her a drink and she would turn away to watch basketball and spend all the time group texting with her four kids. After this happened three date nights, I paid the bar bill and walked out to the car. Ten minutes later she comes out looking for me and I told her she talks to her kids every day. If she can’t spent three hours one night a week focusing on me then there is no need for date night for me to pay only to see the back of her head. After that, the phone went away on date night.
4 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

At a restaurant Kitten and I will look something up on our phones if it has to do with what we are talking about. Other than that, the phones stay put away. Kitten has misophonia, a phobia of hearing other people chewing. so the TV is always on. We record Jeopardy and watch it as we eat.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:22 am At a restaurant Kitten and I will look something up on our phones if it has to do with what we are talking about. Other than that, the phones stay put away. Kitten has misophonia, a phobia of hearing other people chewing. so the TV is always on. We record Jeopardy and watch it as we eat.
So glad to see you posting. ;)

It's been a while. I was afraid there might be health issues.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Dang! Now I feel guilty reading this while at the table 🤔
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ARK

Post by ARK »

Worked a 12+ hours graveyard shift. Had a mature night. Chewed out by the boss. Feeling like mature.

Get home and currently sitting outside drinking fortified grape juice (glass of red wine) and waiting for a deer to walk out and eat some deer corn I have out.

Life in Arkansas is great.
2 x
WPS